"Scream Helplessly At the Sky" Events Planned For Election Anniversary

splendica

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.newsweek.com/americans-scream-helplessly-sky-donald-trump-election-anniversary-690889

"Updated | Thousands of concerned citizens will take part in a new ritual of sorts: commemorating the anniversary of Donald Trump's election by screaming at the sky.

Over 4,000 Facebook users have RSVP'd—another 33,000 are interested in attending—to the Nov. 8 event being held in Boston that is literally titled "Scream helplessly at the sky on the anniversary of the election."

- Similar events planned for New York and Chicago

Some notable tweets captured in the Paul Joseph Watson's video on the event:

"I intend to scream begging for help at the sky . . ."

- Elizabeth Price

"Ha! This is awesome. I'll be screaming helplessly at the sky in CA. Hard to believe this nightmare has lasted this long."

- Kelly Saltern

"We could have a yelling parade from the park to the capital"

- Kim Roche

"This needs to be global please."

- Lynn McArdle

"This is the greatest FB event I've ever seen."

- Dawn Marie

The ridiculous, contrived meme screamer after the election is even being glorified. Of the screamer:

"She-ro"

- Stephanie Janssens

"Totally feeling that. Like everyday. :("

- Ann Marie Pinault

When one organizer chose to illustrate the Facebook event page with a picture of white men screaming:

"Why is the cover picture seemingly a bunch of white men screaming?"

- Rochelle Milne Burnaford

"who cares"

- Hunter Mojarikessen

"It's 2017, if you don't understand that representation matters than you are a part of the problem."

- Rochelle Milne Burnaford

So which of you will be attending? Be honest.

;)

If these people would actually channel their feelings in to something productive, they might actually make a difference. This shit just makes me lose faith in everyone.

How does one find out that something like this exists? I never actually encounter this stuff in my life. I only hear about it from right wingers in the war room.

How does one find out that something like this exists? I never actually encounter this stuff in my life. I only hear about it from right wingers in the war room.

American discourse is just 80% of the right wing justifying objectively poor policy by focusing on and masturbating to 1% of the left wing, while 80% of the left wing tries to introduce both groups to things like science, economics, history, etc.

And they say liberials (Of course not all of them) don't act like children and thrown a temper tantrum when they don't get what they want.

So they organized a group temper tantrum. Let them have at it and just treat them like the children they are.

We will see how much support this gets on the left.

these facebook events are so stupid. people going to malls and charging up like they goku and shit.

just bored teenagers/young 'adults' attention whoring. this dumb fad will die out faster than flash mobs

bitch you aint goku.

It's hidden on Newsweek, FB feeds/likes, Youtube. Anywhere from 4,000 to 33,000 (possibly more) going to scream into the sky in a Boston gathering. Many other similar events spreading across the country.

You need to get a few liberal friends or something. This has been buzzing round for a few days now.

I assume it is trolling, if for no other reason than the adverb helplessly.

It's hidden on Newsweek, FB feeds/likes, Youtube. Anywhere from 4,000 to 33,000 (possibly more) going to scream into the sky in Boston. Many other similar events spreading across the country.
You don't strike me as a Newsweek reader. How did you hear about this?

Well, there's video of it. It's the war room ffs, most of nothing exists in anybody's life. Do you know very many klansmen, nazis and right wing extremists in real life?

It's not atheists screaming at the heavens over politics, but I did just 2 weeks ago meet a left wing chick who's 35, single, has had an abortion because she wanted to go mountain climbing instead, and actually tried to convince me that precum was the same amount of lubrication for trannies to have sex with straight men and they wouldn't know the difference. These people aren't common, but depending on where you live, they certainly exist.

Back