Scott Steiner has no symphy for Al Iaquinta

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

But seriously...What did Al expect? The guy literally is beginning to sound like a homeless person on the streets of SF screaming about government conspiracies and shit. He has nothing to complain about from my view. Undeserved title shot. Constant main card fights.... I mean I understand he is all like

But still. Nothing against the UFC for this move imo. He deserved to be replaced

Oh good, everybody knows wanted to know what The Big Bad Booty Daddy thought on this

tenor.gif

What happen with Al?
Got replaced against Gaethje. Most likely due to his seemingly unstoppable impulse to bash the UFC. I mean....that's fine. But I don't really blame them for saying fuck you to him.

I'm not a fan of the guy but he made some good points in a recent rant about Dana White and UFC's role as promoter.

not 12 anymore but wasn't that guy notoriously hated in the industry for general douchery and you know hoarding all the performance enhancers

Big Poppa Pump ain’t no chump after all

Damn. I wanted to see him fight, too.

They shouldn't have replaced Al over his rants (i'm not entirely sure if that's why.) A lot of people, including myself were really looking forward to that fight. But hey when life gives you lemons throw them at cripples.

Back