Scott Peterson is falsely imprisoned and needs justice

HatchetHarry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was just thinking of Scott Peterson who was unjustly imprisoned for the murder of Laci Peterson. There wasn’t any concrete evidence in the case and it’s heartbreaking to think that this grieving husband was wrongfully convicted. It kind of reminds me of Shawkshank Redemption.

Quite a troll.

I was just thinking of Scott Peterson who was unjustly imprisoned for the murder of Laci Peterson. There wasn’t any concrete evidence in the case and it’s heartbreaking to think that this grieving husband was wrongfully convicted. It kind of reminds me of Shawkshank Redemption.

Aren't you a self-described sociopath? If so you wouldn't care that this guy was wrongly imprisoned.

Quite a troll.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ps...justice/201801/is-scott-peterson-innocent?amp

“The new evidence makes a persuasive case that numerous witnesses saw Laci alive and walking the family dog—after Scott Peterson had left home for the day to stop at work and then fish in the San Francisco Bay (which, if true, totally undermines the state’s case against him). The evidence also suggests that Laci, upon returning from her walk, confronted shady characters burglarizing the house across the street from the Peterson’s home and that this incident started a chain of events that most likely led to her murder. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.”

What makes you think he was wrongfully convicted? You can still get a conviction on circumstantial evidence.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/blind-injustice/201801/is-scott-peterson-innocent?amp

“The new evidence makes a persuasive case that numerous witnesses saw Laci alive and walking the family dog—after Scott Peterson had left home for the day to stop at work and then fish in the San Francisco Bay (which, if true, totally undermines the state’s case against him). The evidence also suggests that Laci, upon returning from her walk, confronted shady characters burglarizing the house across the street from the Peterson’s home and that this incident started a chain of events that most likely led to her murder. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.”
Are you really oblivious to the significance of this name in the news cycle right now? I assumed a misspelling.

Scott Peterson right now as we speak...

giphy.gif

dude murdered his pregnant wife to be with Modesto uber whore.

body of fetus washes up on shore, wife's body discovered shortly thereafter.

the fact that he hasn't been gutted with a rusty shiv in prison speaks poorly to our

penal facilites. there was a time when an infamous scumbag like this would be knifed within

an hour of being there with proper remuneration to the family of the con who did it.

dude murdered his pregnant wife to be with Modesto uber whore.

body of fetus washes up on shore, wife's body discovered shortly thereafter.

the fact that he hasn't been gutted with a rusty shiv in prison speaks poorly to our

penal facilites. there was a time when an infamous scumbag like this would be knifed within

an hour of being there with proper remuneration to the family of the con who did it.

He is one death row. I think it might be hard to get to him

anyone know the name of the cop who murder his 3 wives around the same time? One went missing and his second wife died in the tub.

Back