Scott Coker just said winner of Mirko-Nelson is GP alternative!

Mirko would smoke everyone in this tournament. I would enjoy seeing him as champ.

Would suck if someone in the GP got injured and Roy Nelson had to step in the tournament once again.

more reason to root for mirko

Mirko vs Mir! The revenge tour continues!

I hope Cro Cop takes this. Fedor vs. Cro Cop 2 would be awesome in Bellator or Japan at some point.

Cant see Mirko beating Nelson. His Ufc run left too many KTFO memories.

War CC! Revenge tour continues...

Have you seen what Nelson has looked like in fights compared to Mirko during past few years?

Cro Cop was severely gunshy and mentally fucked with injuries in his UFC run. The guy threw 1 kick per fight and wouldn't engage. It's obvious Mirko wasn't right. He even fought Nelson with a torn right bicep. He's over that mental stuff and healthy as ever. I can't see him losing to Nelson

Just another odd ball decision by Scott Coker.

So if Nelson wins he's is the top alternate in a tournament he has already lost in, odd.

Is it that hard to just sit back and say Cro Cop is the alternate with out him fighting or if you want him to fight why not fight a HW that wasn't in the tournament already?

I guess another question is why not sign CroCop up to be in the tournament in the first place, we've only had one fight in the tournament two months ago. Just don't get it.

Coker makes my head spin at times.

Cro Cop was severely gunshy and mentally fucked with injuries in his UFC run. The guy threw 1 kick per fight and wouldn't engage. It's obvious Mirko wasn't right. He even fought Nelson with a torn right bicep. He's over that mental stuff and healthy as ever. I can't see him losing to Nelson
Only takes one shot though, and I'd be surprised if Cro Cop's chin has suddenly become granite

ConsciousBreakableCougar.gif

BR0bb2l.gif

brendan-schaub_mirko-crocop.gif

8.gif

WjhQLKU.gif

definitely not saying he has a bad chin, only that Nelson always has a chance

Back