Scott Coker: Bellator ‘would love to talk’ to Eddie Alvarez if able

What does "“I don’t think we’ve talked to Eddie, but..." mean? Does that mean Coker has talked to Alvarez but can't disclose it?

Judging from Dana's recent comment about Alverez being welcome to look elsewhere (which is a polite way of saying "we don't want you anymore, here's the door...") it's a foregone conclusion that Alvarez will move across to Bellator.
saying that and waiving the 90 day exclusivity period for him are not the same thing

I hope they can also resign Askren, Lombard and Brooks.

It brings some new and exciting fights.
Read somewhere that Lombard signed with KSW. I find that interesting. I'd be down to see him fight Khalidov after he fights at 205.

would love seeing Eddie back in Bellator. there are some fun matchups for him there.

If he goes he should fight Pitbull after he wins his match (sorry Huerta, I like you, but you only have a punchers chance).

If he does Rizin all the guys he could fight would be Bellator guys anyway (as far as competitive fights go). Outside of that there is Gamrot but KSW wont send a champ or I guess Mansour Barnaoui but that would be far below him.

If I were Eddie Alvarez I would sign a non-exclusive deal. There are paydays to be had all over the world and talent/name recognition is scarce. Take advantage of that.

As for a trilogy, Belltor should build up to that, not do it right off the bat. It would be all downhill from there.

If I were Eddie Alvarez I would sign a non-exclusive deal. There are paydays to be had all over the world and talent/name recognition is scarce. Take advantage of that.

As for a trilogy, Belltor should build up to that, not do it right off the bat. It would be all downhill from there.
Everytime Bellator tries to build toward a big fight it falls flat. If both fighters are healthy, they need to make the fight.

Back