Scientology Network on DirecTV

Mark Hunts FIST

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Flipping through the channels and see that there's a Scientology Network now on direcTV. So of course I can't turn it off for 3 hours.

They are trying to combat all the negative press and TV.

1.The E-meter. Lol. Seriously?

2. Buy the books!

3.All your problems are due to a 3rd party. You're not really fighting with the wife about money. A third person is convincing you/her to fight. And the way to fix it.. shun them.

4.. Buy the books!

5. Only religion with audio of its founder. (You can buy the audio)

I do suggest everyone to try to tune into some of it. it's interesting, silly in my opinion, but still interesting.

Not gonna lie, I'd give that a watch

I can see being swept along by it if you're born into it, but you have to be pretty weak-minded to buy this as a new recruit.

Even their programming is very cult like. They used to have these special events live via satellite back when dishes were popular so their own channel is a logical progression. I wouldn't waste time on it.

Is the audio of their founder from before or after he went into hiding from the authorities?

They were showing a lot of their overseas humanitarian work... looked like half help and half recruiting.

How many times is Battlefield Earth being repeatedly shown on the network?

3.All your problems are due to a 3rd party. You're not really fighting with the wife about money. A third person is convincing you/her to fight. And the way to fix it.. shun them.

With pitches like that, I'm honestly surprised Scientology doesn't have an even bigger following in America.

How many times has Battlefield Earth been played so far? 100? 1000? 91 trillion times?!?!?!

Flipping through the channels and see that there's a Scientology Network now on direcTV. So of course I can't turn it off for 3 hours.

They are trying to combat all the negative press and TV.

1.The E-meter. Lol. Seriously?

2. Buy the books!

4.. Buy the books!

5. Only religion with audio of its founder. (You can buy the audio)

I do suggest everyone to try to tune into some of it. it's interesting, silly in my opinion, but still interesting.

Days of Thunder and Grease 25/8

Just looked that up, wow that is probably the lowest rated movie I have ever seen on imdb lol
1XFk.gif

0:08 to 0:10 the best part

The film needs to be given The Disaster Artist treatment

Let stupid people believe whatever bullshit they want to believe. That won't stop us from calling them out for their dumb ideas. Religion is all sorts of silly but we all have our rights.

you should see their adult toy section

it’s only for males and for some reason Travolta and Tom Cruise dildos

watching john olivers take on NRA tv, it cant be any worse......can it?

Back