scientists find half the universe's missing matter

For those who understood the issue and gave a shit about our theoretical models being accurate, it is exciting news.
For the rest of us though this is gay and stupid. Science can suck my BBC.

Seriously girls do not seem to understand that the fat ass is supposed to come through thick legs to match. It's not supposed to be a balloon on a stick.

There's no type of leg that's going to make that look not lumpy and not trashy.

Maybe referring to dark matter? It is a term to describe something we can't see but know is there because of it's effect on other matter in the form of gravity. Many things are theorized because of the effect they have on something else.

Pls don't defend his kneejerk scientific illiteracy. He was just talking shit

All I know is, I'm Star Trek TNG, episode Starship Mine, they were sweeping the baryon particles accumulated in the Enterprise. So they must have theorized about them a long time ago since they were included in Star Trek.

There's no type of leg that's going to make that look not lumpy and not trashy.

Yeah she's pretty nasty looking in my opinion. South Park had a very apt description of her that I found hilarious. It's kind of crazy how much she's changed from what she used to look like.

Kim-K-plastic-surgery.jpg

poncing about trying to explain things that don't matter when we're less than a spec of dust in size and a millisecond in the time

meanwhile, a mouldy orange is running 'merica and the ghost of a quentin blake drawing is pretending to be in charge in the UK
That's some good poncing about

Awesome discovery but kind of a let down really. I suppose its just the term dark matter that seemed to hold some promise of matter held in an alternate dimension of our universe or something. Still though it is really neat to watch the progress of human knowledge move forward.

Awesome, so there's no "dark matter" after all then.

I gather y'all didn't read the article. You're misunderstanding. They found missing normal matter that was known to exist but had not been detected. Dark matter is still a thing and not the subject of this article or the discovery.

""The missing links between galaxies have finally been found. This is the first detection of the roughly half of the normal matter in our universe – protons, neutrons and electrons – unaccounted for by previous observations of stars, galaxies and other bright objects in space.

You have probably heard about the hunt for dark matter, a mysterious substance thought to permeate the universe, the effects of which we can see through its gravitational pull. But our models of the universe also say there should be about twice as much ordinary matter out there, compared with what we have observed so far."

Bunch of horse shit. Whole story will change next year.
Read the article, if you can, and come back and explain this in the context of this particular discovery, if you can. I'll wait.

The fact is most people don't even know what the terms used in the article means. People just take these scientists word for it because they have been taught that the scientists have figured it all out and know the truth. The idea that people just believe the scientists found missing matter here or there without any actual proof or evidence to read just shows how gullible we've all become.

Back