scientists find half the universe's missing matter

See .. your so full of science schtik, high above the ground level you don't know what mint means.. my case in point..

I've heard it used, it's usually used like "fresh" or "new".
I don't see how that applies here.

awesome stuff. thanks for sharing TS. I was hoping it would b midi chlorians

It's funny to see people who don't understand it fully disregard it. Like they're ability to comprehend decides if facts are true. HAHAHAHHAHAHA

That's the problem it's theoretical.. and its only accurate based on their own axioms..
The same is true for the theory of gravitation.
It's just as questionable.
This is simply a technique allowing us to see what we knew must logically be there, no different from the Higgs in the sense that theory required it.

poncing about trying to explain things that don't matter when we're less than a spec of dust in size and a millisecond in the time

meanwhile, a mouldy orange is running 'merica and the ghost of a quentin blake drawing is pretending to be in charge in the UK

It's funny to see people who don't understand it fully disregard it. Like they're ability to comprehend decides if facts are true. HAHAHAHHAHAHA
Seems more like some just don’t want to be proven wrong, even if they themselves know they don’t understand it. To make sense of it means they are “wrong” that it doesn’t make sense.

Bunch of horse shit. Whole story will change next year.

Lol at all the science trade trying to sound mint..
LOL at idiots like you who lack the intelligence, training, and skill to understand, let alone refute, a specific claim, so they resort to insisting that the scientific method doesn't work.

LOL at idiots like you who lack the intelligence, training, and skill to understand, let alone refute, a specific claim, so they resort to insisting that the scientific method doesn't work.

You know notting about me.. I could be dead brainy and stuff .. I might even be like a scientific researcher and tings, or be able bodied.

What was the story last year?

Maybe referring to dark matter? It is a term to describe something we can't see but know is there because of it's effect on other matter in the form of gravity. Many things are theorized because of the effect they have on something else.

You know notting about me.. I could be dead brainy and stuff .. I might even be like a scientific researcher and tings, or be able bodied.

You couldn't even install Forza 7. LMAO!!

scientists find half the universe's missing matter, turns out queen latifah ate it

Back