scientists discover why men with older brothers are more likely to be gay

I have 3 cousins who are gay and none of them fit this profile.

I'm not but if I was who really cares? Only people who are extremely insecure within themselves (like religious folk who just know their religion is bullshit but are afraid to come to terms with it) see homosexuality as something bad

Not true

In the state of nature it’s perfectly normal for a straight men to dislike gays.

1st straight men are usually disgusted by gay sex or the thought of it. Even in today’s society straight guys (those who claim to be straight anywAys) who support gay rights or are not really objecting to it will say they are disgusted by gay sex.

2nd gay men exhibit trait usually not associated with regular men. They are overly effeminated n over the top eccentric that will rub regular men the wrong way

3rd gay men being attracted to men will look to be intimate with other men. Men who do not share same feelings will wanna punch them in the face

Not true

In the state of nature it’s perfectly normal for a straight men to dislike gays.

1st Insecure straight men are usually disgusted by gay sex or the thought of it. Even in today’s society straight guys (those who claim to be straight anywAys) who support gay rights or are not really objecting to it will say they are disgusted by gay sex.

2nd gay men exhibit trait usually not associated with insecure men. They are overly effeminated n over the top eccentric that will rub insecure men the wrong way

3rd gay men being attracted to men will look to be intimate with other men. Insecure men who do not share same feelings will wanna punch them in the face

There I made some changes and now this post makes sense

There I made some changes and now this post makes sense

So you as a “non insecure” man

Like gay sex

Like to be around effeminated/eccentric gay guys

Like to be hit on n be intimate with gay men?

Maybe it’s time you simply stop pretending n just come out already

So you as a “non insecure” man

Like gay sex

Like to be around effeminated/eccentric gay guys

Like to be hit on n be intimate with gay men?

Maybe it’s time you simply stop pretending n just come out already

1. Gay sex is not my thing but neither is banging Asians. Could care less
2. Have absolutely no problem being around "effeminated/eccentric gay guys". I think they are fun
3. I see it as a form of flattery to be hit on by anyone. I used to get hit on a lot by gay guys, not so much anymore. Of course I do not like to intimate with gay men. It's not my thing

where's that same stat for guys raised in a house w/ only sisters and a mom?

1. Gay sex is not my thing but neither is banging Asians. Could care less
2. Have absolutely no problem being around "effeminated/eccentric gay guys". I think they are fun
3. I see it as a form of flattery to be hit on by anyone. I used to get hit on a lot by gay guys, not so much anymore. Of course I do not like to intimate with gay men. It's not my thing

1. So you could watch gay sex, just like regular sex n see no difference? It’s all same? Interesting...

2. Don’t see how a “straight guy” can think that talking about fashion n penises is “fun”, but whatever...

3. You’re not a girl (assuming). You shouldn’t be just k with men hitting on you

Like what happen to men in western world? They became neutered?

Not true

1st straight men are usually disgusted by gay sex or the thought of it. Even in today’s society straight guys (those who claim to be straight anywAys) who support gay rights or are not really objecting to it will say they are disgusted by gay sex.

2nd gay men exhibit trait usually not associated with regular men. They are overly effeminated n over the top eccentric that will rub regular men the wrong way

3rd gay men being attracted to men will look to be intimate with other men. Men who do not share same feelings will wanna punch them in the face
Drop the " in the state of nature " bullshit hating on gays is cultural not biological

I believe that guys who are very vocal in their dislike of gays are over compensating for something.

I'd love to see him back that claim up .

He's one of the few dopes I've been tempted to ignore. There was a span of... at least a year... where he kept overtly defending pedophiles. Now he just hints at it.

1. So you could watch gay sex, just like regular sex n see no difference? It’s all same? Interesting...

2. Don’t see how a “straight guy” can think that talking about fashion n penises is “fun”, but whatever...

3. You’re not a girl (assuming). You shouldn’t be just k with men hitting on you

It's called tolerance, acceptance and equality. It's really not that hard.

Drop the " in the state of nature " bullshit hating on gays is cultural not biological

Well you could make an argument that

It’s cultural cause it’s biological.

You think somebody just decided one day to hate on gays for no reason?

Were ppl conditioned all these years to dislike gays, or are they conditioned now to accept n like them?

I would have pretty much the same reaction to seeing gay dudes screw as I would seeing a couple of morbidly obese heteros get busy.

11763747.gif

Back