Science and Technology forum

AndersonStreet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would like to bring up the point that I think a science and technology forum would do very well on this site.

I know sub forums need to have enough interest and threads to justify it, and I believe I could make that happen. I read about science and technology every day and would not mind contributing a lot.

I think a lot of posters would be interested in posting there and I could share interesting articles to grow the sub forum even more.

I do believe it would do better than a lot of the other sub forums here such as strength and nutrition, video game and others.

Just something to think about
I know mayberry is the current home of this discussion but I think it could be very popular, enough to warrant its own section.

Just something to think about.

Nooooooooo I want less subs not more, the music sub and video game sub should go back into Mayberry imo.

Nooooooooo I want less subs not more, the music sub and video game sub should go back into Mayberry imo.
What admin ought do is flatten the hierarchy (conflating subfora) but add a tagging accent for every thread - one said tag could be @AndersonStreet's Science and Technology, another Television and Film for @shadow_priest_x, Dragonlord and Co etc.

A menu bar atop the subforum at that point from which to tick any tag and view all, say, Science and Technology, threads or whatnot would sort each dawg out to their fancy.

<{ziddy1}>

A menu bar atop the subforum at that point from which to tick any tag and view all, say, Science and Technology, threads or whatnot would sort each dawg out to their fancy.
I actually had a similar thought to that, it's a good idea bud.

Back