Schuab Being Schuab: “I PROMISE you DC’s cardio is better than Stipe’s!”

Schaub is a scrub.

But DC may have the better cardio. Getting punched by Stipe might slow him down though.

I think D.C. has better cardio but I don't think he's going to make it past the 3rd round.
If he tries pressuring Stipe like Ngannou did with strikes he's going to get lit up.
I think D.C. Might get some takedowns but not necessarily enough to keep Stipe off his feet long enough to really wear him out on the ground.

It doesn't matter who you thought won, he showed to have worse cardio than JDS.

Bullshit , Cain velasquez has superior cardio to JDS and lost to him by ko , JDS won against Stipe not because of better cardio , because he knockdown Stipe and seems to have the more significant moments in the match by a small margin , it had nothing to do with JDS having better cardio , and again it was a close fight , it could have gone either way , but went to JDS

Bullshit , Cain velasquez has superior cardio to JDS and lost to him by ko , JDS won against Stipe not because of better cardio , because he knockdown Stipe and seems to have the more significant moments in the match by a small margin , it had nothing to do with JDS having better cardio , and again it was a close fight , it could have gone either way , but went to JDS

What does Cain getting KOd have to do with anything? That has nothing to do with cardio. Fact: Stipe and JDS fought for 5 rounds and JDS was the fresher fighter in rounds 4 and 5 of their fight. Fact: Stipe has been in two 5 round fights and gassed in both of them. There is zero evidence to support your claim.

I can't disagree with schaub at all. Sure DC gets tired in the championship rounds but he pushes a hard pace with his walk you down style.

I don’t know if DC will walk Stipe down. We may see a different approach from him this time.

Both have very good cardio for HWs but I'd favor DC in that department.

they both have good points on stipe and dc.

I agree with brendan on the cardio, dc's pace and pressure never really slows down for 5 rounds, where as stipe has shown good cardio but his pace is much slower, he conserves his gas tank where as dc can keep the pace much faster even in a 5 round fight...its like cain vs jds, the relentless pace eventually took a toll on jds and cain was moreless able to do what he wanted.

however stipe i believe has the crisper more calculated striking, if he paces and guages distance well, try avoid any of dc's td's as best as possible, i wouldn't be shocked if he rocks dc and goes for the finish to win.

both these guys have skills to beat each other but it's whoever's game plan is best and which fighter is better that night.

Schaub needs to say "I think" a lot more. Just sounds like an idiot saying all sorts of things he can't possible know as facts.

based on the multiple 5 round fights DC has been in with the amount of volume he's thrown in those fights, vs opponents that actually know how to fight in all aspects of the game, I would agree. Which is fuckin awful. I can't stand having to agree with Abu Schaubi

Hmmmm... The way I see it, JDS vs Stipe was close during 2.5 Rounds only, then Stipe started to gas slowly.

Overall, wasnt a close fight, and for sure couldnt have gone either way.

giphy.gif

DC fans claim his cardio is better yet the only times when he was pressured, he gassed out. All his other fights he's dominant.

Stipe would pressure him everywhere the fight goes and he has come out the fresher fighter in those type of grueling back and forth wars. DC never has.

as much as i dislike him , he is right this time..

When did this myth start that Cormier has amazing cardio? The guy's slowed down in many of his fights.

His cardio isn't bad, but it's not great.

DC fans claim his cardio is better yet the only times when he was pressured, he gassed out. All his other fights he's dominant.

Stipe would pressure him everywhere the fight goes and he has come out the fresher fighter in those type of grueling back and forth wars. DC never has.

979.gif

Back