Schoolboys allowed not to shake hands of female teachers.

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This just came up on the tv news so i thought i'd check it all.
We always hear immigrants need to intergrate and take on Aussie values. Know more and more kids will refuse. We already have muslims who refuse to stand for the judge in court.
People say it's ok for these kids to do this but no one mentions the reason this not touching females thing is about.
It is done because females are unclean, sexual, temptresses.

The powers that be are supporting misogyny, plain and simple. Obviously students in islamic schools are the same as well.
The gap between males and females in the west is growing larger as more muslims are imported into our countries.
If this was all about jewish kids or hindu kids not shaking hands with females, there would be outrage in the media.
Little muslim girls learn very quickly they are not worth as much as muslim boys.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Muslims are higher on the victim leaderboard than women so its fine. The unholy alliance between feminism and islamism is one of the weirdest things in the sjw manifesto, even weirder than the whole non-binary gender fluidity thing.

Have we seen the teachers in question? Maybe they are unclean temptresses.

It's weird that Muslims would be high on any kind of victim leaderboard seeing as how their history is filled with warmongering and forced conversions but who knows how the minds of some of these people work.

I flew out of Sydney this morning there. That was the big headline in front of the Aussie newspaper I thought about making a thread in the WR in it.

you've just accepted part of sharia law

blasphemy law against islam and mohamed is part of sharia law as well

halal food is part of sharia

sharia is slowly but surely creeping into western society

enough is enough

Jacqui Lambie making good points at 0:57 min: sharia is religious-criminal-civil law all rolled up into one code, there is no separation of powers

I guess Jews and gays will also be added to list. This tolerance of the intolerable has gone way beyond the pale.

If you make exceptions for any religion then you should make exceptions for the peculiarities of ALL religions. If that seems ridiculous to you then ALL should be held accountable for their actions where they conflict with a nations laws and social conventions.

One thing that comes to mind here in the states is the issue of Hijabs. A lot of my fellow citizens think they should be outlawed outside of the home or Islamic centers. My question to that is do we also outlaw the head covering of Amish women when they are outside of their communities and homes? What about the hats of orthodox Jewish males?

This isn't a defense of Islam so much as it's a comment on special considerations for religious practices or beliefs being recognized equally in our society. How far does freedom of religion go? At what point does it no longer become an expression of one's religious beliefs and simply becomes a refusal to conform to the laws and customs of one's community and nation wrapped in the protections that freedom of religion provides.

Where is the line between social prejudices and religious prejudices? How do you quantify them in relation to each other? Is either perspective acceptable? Is one more grievous than the other?

Last edited:
Also, there needs to be a change in The West from passive angst-filled observation to active, united, concerted, and even uncompromising pushback. For Islam, war/jihad is woven into the fabric of the ideology. The cult is consumed by sickness on so many levels. The whole of civilization needs to wake up to what we're dealing with, truly.

As a leftist I'm all for forcing individuals to comply with the rule of law, for the good of the collective, the individual's personal preferences and convictions be damned.

So it's good to see libertarians and conservatives finally coming around to the wisdom of that position. :D

To be fair, if you give women 100% freedom with no oversight, they will destroy the family system, be skanks, and play evil games with any man who isn't "smart" enough to play with them first.. in schools, they also seem to really want to bang young teenage boys. So maybe we can borrow abouttttt 30% of the forced modesty of women; that is if the women we gave complete freedom to don't all convert first because they don't view men of the west as an immature "challenge" anymore. Of course.

Last edited:
The verse they're citing is: "It is better to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle than to touch the hand of a woman who is not permissible to you." Talk about ignoring the spirit of the law...

Also, is this the equality I've been hearing so much about? And how do they know the teacher's gender? Amirite?

The only time I remember shaking a teachers hand was when we were doing a mock job interview.

Back