School zone speeding ticket?

Shawn91111

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was clocked doing 42mph in a 25mph school zone on Yom Kippur, Wednesday. Anyhow I have a meeting with a lawyer later today, anyone had experience with this type of ticket? My driving record is clean with this exception.

Stop speeding in a school zone you jerk.

One of my sons clasmates was run down last year by a speeding driver, he wasn’t even drunk just careless and crippled the poor kid.

What are you wanting to know? Seems pretty cut and dry, you were speeding in school zone and you'll pay the fine, which you deserve. Unless you're trying to say you weren't speeding, what's the issue?

Speeding in a school zone is a huge no no. It's worse than speeding in a construction zone. I failed my first driving test because I went 1 mph over the school zone speed. She hooked me on the spot.

Just pay up, accept it and move on.

It's not like you were doing 28mph in a 25. 17mph over in a school zone solidifies your chance of successfully fighting this ticket at 0%

You're probably headed to pound me in the ass prison.

I was clocked doing 42mph in a 25mph school zone on Yom Kippur, Wednesday. Anyhow I have a meeting with a lawyer later today, anyone had experience with this type of ticket? My driving record is clean with this exception.

I don't know about New York but in Wisconsin, the speed limit is 25mph and 15 mph when children are present. Are the schools open on Yom Kippur? Why would you be going 42 in a 25 zone?

Soooo...

You just admitted to breaking the law and you lawyered up to fight it..?

Fuck this generation..

Had this lady one time start honking her horn and shit cause I was following the school speed limit during spring break. Apparently her stupid ass didn't know you can still get a ticket even if it's summer time doesn't matter. If the lights are flashing you have to slow down.

Pay it in full and don't be an idiot in the future. This isn't one you should even consider fighting.

What are you wanting to know? Seems pretty cut and dry, you were speeding in school zone and you'll pay the fine, which you deserve. Unless you're trying to say you weren't speeding, what's the issue?

How much the fine could be

Back