Social School has 17 children changing gende

These kids are being led into choices that will harm them for life.

The Sun is a scumbag newspaper that's full of shite. I dont believe this story in this slightest, it makes no sense whatsoever anyway.

I'm not saying this type of stuff isn't increasing, but this story isn't true IMO.

Even better, it's the Sun reporting on a story published in the Daily Mail.
There's also no indication that David Davies has actually spoken to the teacher, as opposed to being asked to comment on the story.

Why does it seem like so many school teachers are mindless idiots?

And I'm betting that if you ask them, the majority of those kids who transition are females. A lot of girls are opting out of being a female. And as easy as you say it is to manipulate children, it's even easier when the child is on the autism spectrum. A woman who was the head of an organization for autistic kids out in BC was forced from her position last week for speaking out against SOGI, the grooming curriculum that is mandatory in that province.

Btw I don't know if you read that blog post I linked in your thread last week giving details about the perv who filed human rights complaints against 16 women in BC. If you didn't, you never will because Wordpress has banned the author of that blog off of their platform and deleted all her content. Reason given was that she "deadnamed" the pervert by calling him Jonathan. Never mind the fact that this freak still goes by Jonathan on his current social media accounts (so it isn't a "deadname"), this is a rule that they just made up and applied it to her retroactively, without any warning. It's insane, I've never seen a marginalized, oppressed minority group with so much influence.

Seems unlikely that the majority are female if all 17 are on the autism spectrum. The ratio is about 1 to 4, female to male.
That ratio is one of the reasons for speculation about a link between autism and transgenderism.
The fact that the ratio has inverted in the last couple of years is an indication that it's more likely a psychosocial issue (rather than supporting the theories about neurobiological development etc).

Seems unlikely that the majority are female if all 17 are on the autism spectrum. The ratio is about 1 to 4, female to male.
That ratio is one of the reasons for speculation about a link between autism and transgenderism.
The fact that the ratio has inverted in the last couple of years is an indication that it's more likely a psychosocial issue (rather than supporting the theories about neurobiological development etc).

I wasn't referring to this alleged group of 17 kids in that post though. Dontsnitch was talking about the reports of kids claiming a trans identity coming from teachers he knows. I feel very confident predicting that if he asks those teachers about it, the majority are females. Hell in my son's school it was about 16 or 17 "trans" kids by the time he graduated. All but 1 were girls.

Back