Social School has 17 children changing gende

This will only get worse in the future.

Seriously, no one will take such foul smelling bait. You suck at this.

312.jpg

Thanks OP, I let my subscription to the Tranny Tribune lapse on accident, you're my daily hero

Just a bunch of transphobes in this thread. Its perfectly normal for retards to change gender in mass.

Well I'll wait to see if there's another source, but this wouldn't surprise me at all. Autistic kids are basically sheep to the wolves that are trans activists, they're easy prey. It's clear that when you get kids to obsess over their identity, when you present gender transition as a cure for all the problems that come with growing up, when you promise kids that they'll get plenty of attention and coveted victim status if they were "born in the wrong body", then the most vulnerable of those kids are gonna start to believe that they're trans. And we're seeing a lot of kids on the spectrum fall prey to these monsters.

It's bad enough that kids are groomed into this via the internet but the fact is that the schools are contributing as well in a lot of places.

The left has seriously lost its mind. Do you want this to be the future?
Click and be horrified.
10-year-old-transgender-boy-founds-dating-site-for-trans-kids-6118.jpg

desmond-napoles-1280x720.jpg

Trying way too hard. That fire will scar you for life.

Just a normal day here in cali

If the story is true it’s just another form of conformity and peer pressure. It used to be that if you were different you stood out to the wrong people who would target you to be bullied. Now the best way not to be bullied is have the social justice army behind you. And SOME kids use that as a way to fit in etc. I have a friend who’s daughter basically identified as gay so people would stop picking on her and it worked like a charm. Soon as she had her own click she abandoned it and was fine with kids right after. It is sick she had to do this but it’s just another form of demographic,only it’s off limits to bully’s. Now she’s one of the popular pretty vacuous girls who shits on the ugly ducklings,funny how kids are...

The Sun is a scumbag newspaper that's full of shite. I dont believe this story in this slightest, it makes no sense whatsoever anyway.

I'm not saying this type of stuff isn't increasing, but this story isn't true IMO.

Autistic children being convinced they are the wrong sex by the school. That sounds like a horror movie.

It also sounds very predictable.

Not the first time it has been reported that there are programs that are trying to keep parents in the dark about gender bending indoctrination.

Very cult like.

17 children does seem a little too 'successful' though when it comes to these experiments/projects. Either there is more to this story, or the program is too successful for its own good because that's gonna draw unwanted attention.

Last edited:
Wife is a middle school counselor. This is definitely happening in schools

The school she was at last year had over 20 "non gender conforming" students out of the 600 in grades 6-8 there

I'll ask what her new school is at, I know there's a handful. Seems less than before as this school's population is economically better off than the prior one. Being bi or lez or gender fluid gains popularity points

It's very easy to manipulate children. The people i know who are teachers all say there are a couple of trans kids that attend. This was unheard of just a short time ago.

A call will come in, they'll say little Jane is a he now, refer to her as John from now on, and that's all she wrote.

These enablers will not be treated kindly by history. In the future, no one will admit they agreed with this abusive ideology.

It's very easy to manipulate children. The people i know who are teachers all say there are a couple of trans kids that attend. This was unheard of just a short time ago.

A call will come in, they'll say little Jane is a he now, refer to her as John from now on, and that's all she wrote.

These enablers will not be treated kindly by history. In the future, no one will admit they agreed with this abusive ideology.

And I'm betting that if you ask them, the majority of those kids who transition are females. A lot of girls are opting out of being a female. And as easy as you say it is to manipulate children, it's even easier when the child is on the autism spectrum. A woman who was the head of an organization for autistic kids out in BC was forced from her position last week for speaking out against SOGI, the grooming curriculum that is mandatory in that province.

Btw I don't know if you read that blog post I linked in your thread last week giving details about the perv who filed human rights complaints against 16 women in BC. If you didn't, you never will because Wordpress has banned the author of that blog off of their platform and deleted all her content. Reason given was that she "deadnamed" the pervert by calling him Jonathan. Never mind the fact that this freak still goes by Jonathan on his current social media accounts (so it isn't a "deadname"), this is a rule that they just made up and applied it to her retroactively, without any warning. It's insane, I've never seen a marginalized, oppressed minority group with so much influence.

And I'm betting that if you ask them, the majority of those kids who transition are females. A lot of girls are opting out of being a female. And as easy as you say it is to manipulate children, it's even easier when the child is on the autism spectrum. A woman who was the head of an organization for autistic kids out in BC was forced from her position last week for speaking out against SOGI, the grooming curriculum that is mandatory in that province.

Btw I don't know if you read that blog post I linked in your thread last week giving details about the perv who filed human rights complaints against 16 women in BC. If you didn't, you never will because Wordpress has banned the author of that blog off of their platform and deleted all her content. Reason given was that she "deadnamed" the pervert by calling him Jonathan. Never mind the fact that this freak still goes by Jonathan on his current social media accounts (so it isn't a "deadname"), this is a rule that they just made up and applied it to her retroactively, without any warning. It's insane, I've never seen a marginalized, oppressed minority group with so much influence.

The blog article you’re referencing appears no where else on the internet?

I’d like to read it.

The blog article you’re referencing appears no where else on the internet?

I’d like to read it.

The link is dead and the GenderTrender blog has been deleted and banned from Wordpress. I don't know if she has it up anywhere else yet. The name of the post was "Can't Take No For An Answer". If I can find a necro'd version of it I'll post it on here somewhere, maybe back in the relevant thread.

These people just say anything, it doesn't even make sense half the time, it's like believe all women or only white people can be racist, it's just politics.

It also sounds very predictable.

Not the first time it has been reported that there are programs that are trying to keep parents in the dark about gender bending indoctrination.

Very cult like.

17 children does seem a little too 'successful' though when it comes to these experiments/projects. Either there is more to this story, or the program is too successful for its own good because that's gonna draw unwanted attention.

What a bizarre time we live in. My daughter came home from elementary school a few weeks ago and told me one of her friends said she wasn't a boy or a girl. Now you gotta realize these girls I'm talking about are 11 years old. I said honey she has to be a boy or a girl doesn't she? My daughter said no she said she's just being neutral. I assume she was put up to that by her parents or too many YouTube videos or something but we are now living in a time when people will try to convince you that "he" and "she" are offensive and inaccurate words. I just told my daughter don't fall for that dumb stuff and she said why is it dumb? I said, "because science settled a long time ago what a boy is and what a girl is and you can't change it now."

My internal question though was why should I have to have this conversation with my 11 year old daughter, wtf is going on in this world right now?

Back