School Directory

D-TEC M.M.A. An Authentic mixed martial arts dojo formed in 2006 Based in Oldbury. Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is currently experiencing a worldwide explosion in popularity. Many people are being attracted to the functional nature of the training. Every technique we practice is designed to work against a resisting, unpredictable opponent. We don

I live in tacoma, washington and was looking for a BJJ gym or something along those lines. There have been a few postings on MT gyms but none for BJJ.

1.) Strong Style at the Progressive Martial Arts Center.

2.) Independence Ohio USA

3.) Boxing, Thai, shoot fighing standup and grappling. Also has stretch band and kettle bell classes and traditonal type MA for the kids.

4.)Marqus Marinelli owner, Pedro Castro BBJ ,and some other whose last names escape me.

5.) Boxing on monday, BBJ on tue, pads (thai) weds, combined shoot fighting on thurs, open mat on friday and BBJ on saturday. Competiting pros and ams have their own schedule. Pricing is on a scale, I pay $85- with cop discount. A weight room is also being built at no added membership cost,

www.stronstyle.org

[email protected]. Anyone intersted in trying the school out whether for self defense or competing can talk to me for honest answers. My school has a lot to offer those just wanting to train and learn MMA or learn some DT skills

For those in the GTA, specifically the east-end, near Scarborough

Southside Muay Thai and Submission
2115 Midland Ave., unit 4, Scarborough, ON, Canada (Midland & Progress)
(416) 298-7836

Facilities include:
- freeweights & treadmill
- four Thai-style bags
- three 85lbs heavybags
- two speedbags
- one bodysnatcher bag
- one double-ended bag
- one ring
- proshop/merchandise

We're a registered CAMTAO gym for those interested in competing in Ontario's amateur Muay Thai circuit and we also have extensive BJJ/submission grappling program. Prices are $360 for six months and $660 for a year, inquire at the desk about monthly rates. More info @ http://southsidemuaythai.ca/home.html

does anybody know of any good gyms in the So-Cal/Riverside county area? Ive been looking, but no luck. If anyone knows of a good deal too, that would help, since I am a single father!!

I just need a school in CT!! so hard to find a respectable school

Name: MMA Institute
What they teach: Mixed Martial Arts, Muay Thai, BJJ (Gracie Barra), Judo and tons of fighter conditioning.
Instructors: Rick McCoy, Kevin Knudsen, Adam Cosner, Joanna Catabui
Class info: Come take a free intro class, gym is open Mon-Sat. $120 a month unlimited training.
Link: http://www.mmainstitute.com/
Email address: [email protected]

I'm in the southwest area of Miami and I'm looking for a good BJJ school in my area. ATT and the other ones around the area are a ways away from me. I'm looking for something in the southwest to northwest Miami area, thanks.

Please PM me if you can, I'll look at this thread maybe once a day.

Orange County Kickboxing
www.ockickboxing.com
Irvine, CA 92612

Brazillian Jiu Jitsu (Cleber Luciano)
Muay Thai (Sifu Danny Sullivain who trained under Dan Inosanto who trained under Bruce Lee)
Savate (Danny Sullivain)
No-Gi MMA Grappling
Filipino Martial Arts (Danny Sullivain)
Jeet Kune Do (Danny Sullivain)
Cardio Kickboxing

Name: Absolute Martial Arts
What they teach: Karate, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Submission Grappling, MMA
Instructors: Keith Brock
Class info: $129 a month for unlimited training up to 6 days a week
Link: http://www.absolutemartialarts.com
My email address: [email protected]

Absolute Martial Arts appears to share the same location and contact information as Miletich Fighting Systems - St. Louis. Same school, or different schools sharing the same facility?

My search for "St. Louis" in this thread turned up this and www.andresmma.com. Any other schools teaching competitive MMA in the St. Louis area?

Hey, I'm in San Jose, and am looking for people who want to train, I've trained at AKA, USH, Judo, karate and submission, and I'm up for training in my garage, I have thai pads, focus mits and interval timer, mats for rolling and I am reading BJ Penn's book of knowledge, want to kickbox and MMA style grappling. I'm 190 pds, I can work with beginers and experts, just have to want to roll! I work out with big dudes and little dudes. Whats up!
shawn
[email protected]

Kombat Arts Training Academy
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada (15km outside of toronto)
Muay Thai, BJJ, Savate, etc. see website
www.kombatarts.com

I moved downtown Toronto, so am looking for another Gym. If I lived in the west-end I'd still be there. Instruction is awesome. Solid atmosphere.

Ask for Joey, he'll help you out.

SSF Submission Academy
Clarksville TN 37040
BJJ, MMA, Muay Thai, boxing
Alex "Bada" Andrade ATT black belt
www.MMAclarksville.com
931-920-8456

Hello everybody, this is my very first post. i'm a 35 yr old male. I've been training in gracie jiu-jitsu for about a year and i'm pretty close to starting my competions. any suggestions at all would be great

Integrated Martial Arts
Oshawa, ON
Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing, MMA
Glenroy Browne, 5th Degree Black Belt Taekwon-Do, 7th Degree Black Belt Jiu Jitsu
www.glenroybrowne.com
905-434-5177

First class is free
Unlimited classes only $90 per month

does any one know where i can locate a good thai boxing gym in riverside ca?

Back