School bans "Poverty-shaming" coats

What do you think about the children wearing school uniforms?
It is very common throughout Chile and I see many advantages.
It's one of the reasons why I believe they wear uniforms, harder to tell how much money your parents have. I wore uniforms growing up and I went to public and private schools. Easier to deal with the problem of classism.

Eh stealing someone's jacket sounds like a pussy move. Man up and work for one yourself if it's that important. Stealing in general is one of the biggest bitch moves I can think of.

Maybe. But i’m just saying this shit kind of regulated itself when I was in school. You didn’t want to wear expensive clothes because you would be a mark. Kind of like how you woukdn’t walk through a bad neighborhood with lots of jewelry on yourself.

meh, in the 80s-90s the poor kids would have stabbed/beaten up the kids wearing those jackets and taken them.
I can attest to that, me and my buddies beat up some kid after dentention and took his nikes and threw them in the trash for talking a gang of shit to all of us.

I can also remember another ginger kid thought he was all cool wearing his little gang banger nike cortez's to middle school and my buddy punked him and made the kid walk home barefoot. Too bad it didn't stick, the ginger kid is a bottom bitch of a norteno now.

Remember when kids used to get Deebo'd for their Starter jackets?

I had an ORL Magic, my bro had the original Charlotte Hornets, they went so hard
My Hornets jacket got Deebo'd in Inglewood (i was in high school)...
<DCrying>
But joke was on them cus it was fake and my grandma bought me a new one
<DC-Champ>

Back