School band points fake guns at pretend officers durring 1/2 time after 2 local cops were killed.

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
The Forest Hill Band claimed that they were just reenacting a scene from the 2002 movie Johnny Q, but regardless this is still kind of fucked up, considering two weeks prior two local cops were shot and killed. The school board has apologized, but (intentional or not) this was still an irresponsible move by the band director.

Edit:That's weird, the YouTube video won't embed and I just get this weird Server error screen, but the video plays fine on YouTube.

Last edited:
Edit:That's weird, the YouTube video won't embed and I just get this weird Server error screen, but the video play sine on YouTube
Theres a major crash on YouTube right now. Everything is down.

More histrionics from the left. Beware a party who feels the need to make a spectacle out of EVERYTHING!!!

Expulsion seems appropriate.

Whatever adult thought this was a good idea was an idiot. Using the kids to send a political message is fucked up.

The Forest Hill Band claimed that they were just reenacting a scene from the 2002 movie Johnny Q, but regardless this is still kind of fucked up, considering two weeks prior two local cops were shot and killed. The school board has apologized, but (intentional or not) this was still an irresponsible move by the band director.

Edit:That's weird, the YouTube video won't embed and I just get this weird Server error screen, but the video plays fine on YouTube.

“A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation”......black people holding guns. Damn YouTube you racis

While it doesn't bother me personally, it seems clearly inappropriate.

The entire thing is poor taste but the worst is involving kids in this shit. I doubt this came from them tbh.

I bet a huge amount of independent media channels "accidentally" disappear from YouTube after this "crash"

Wouldnt doubt it, Youtube is spread across so many data centers in many parts of the world. This actually should not even be possible to be honest.

Wow, I guess this is just more Social Justice.

The band director or choreographer should lose his job.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_Hill_High_School

Demographics

A total of 1,136 students were enrolled in Forest Hill High during the 2006-2007 school year. The gender makeup of the district was 51% female and 49% male. The racial makeup of the school was 96.39% African American, 2.90% White, 0.35% Hispanic, and 0.35% Asian.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_Hill_High_School

Demographics

A total of 1,136 students were enrolled in Forest Hill High during the 2006-2007 school year. The gender makeup of the district was 51% female and 49% male. The racial makeup of the school was 96.39% African American, 2.90% White, 0.35% Hispanic, and 0.35% Asian.[3]
Interesting.

There is a conspiracy floating around (has been for a while) that there is an attack on black men, trying to make them effeminate.

Edit: whoops, I thought this was the other school thread.

Back