Media Schiavello's commenting from RFA 7 - what, no one ever posted this before?!

So the man's second name is Mainus? Rhymes with anus.

Critical thinking, TS.

<{MindBrown}>

nobody has seen it??? It was on one of the late night shows when it happened.

nobody has seen it??? It was on one of the late night shows when it happened.

Yeah, well I just found it after hearing Schiavello avoiding to call Brown Pinas by his full name, saying just "Brown".

Then I was a good boy and searched for a thread in Sherdog before opening a new one...and didn't find any!

I've brought this up back in the day. It was classic. I miss watching those axs events.i need to get Verizon fios again

Yeah, well I just found it after hearing Schiavello avoiding to call Brown Pinas by his full name, saying just "Brown".

Then I was a good boy and searched for a thread in Sherdog before opening a new one...and didn't find any!
Brown Pinas, Andy Wang, and Mianus; we would need just one more guy for a really awesome tourney.

I don't approach MMA with anywhere near as much passion or emotional content as I used to but...

I fucking hate listening to that guys voice, he's a fucking abomination of a commentator

When I was about a week into my BleacherReport writing gig, I met Schiv at Cyborg's first kickboxing match. He was probably the nicest person I had met up to that point. He immediately gave me his number and told me that if I needed any help or needed any contact for a story to let him know, and he'd try to help. Quite a kinda chap.

Back