dleererjoerjopewjop delete

That knife fighting story they had in the last week about Callen going to a knife fighting course was hilarious.

I don't consider Callen a twink. He's too jacked, does too much boxercise & he hunts.

I hate that setup, they aren't even looking at each other naturally lol

Brendan was the MMA fighter so automatically he belittles Callen constantly no matter the subject and doesn't listen to Callen's MMA insight either, which is often a million times better than his own

I hate that setup, they aren't even looking at each other naturally lol

Brendan was the MMA fighter so automatically he belittles Callen constantly no matter the subject and doesn't listen to Callen's MMA insight either, which is often a million times better than his own

sometimes Schaub is soooo annoying.... there both annoying lol

Callen gets bullied sometimes by Rogan, suprised this anger never came out then

Callen lies all the fucking time though. He's admitted it numerous times.

Likely schaub and Callen have some sort of contract which is why schaub hasn't fired him. Schaub used Callen to jump start his post fighting career and now has no use for him. For the record, I can't see how schaub makes money doing comedy or analysis. He sucks at both

Those two remind me of...just come out all ready.

king-of-queens-gallery12-800x450-800x450_041420171218.jpg

I'm trying to tell you the difference between a lie and a lie.

Schaub just be like what the fuck??

He deserved it. If Bryan Callen showed up at my door ready to kick my ass, I'd sleep him with a jab
Except he wouldn't show up at your door.
It's like he has to try and act hard just because he hangs around pro fighters and martial artists regularly and feels emasculated by them so he has to make up a bunch of shit

Sometimes Callen is hilarious but so many time he goes on these incoherent rambles masquerading as some intelligent person when he's simply talking pure shite in an articulate manner.

It must get so tedious when you see him starting to go off on of those nonsense anecdotes that take up 5 different topics and have no actual point.

Rogan schaub and callen have this weird fragile masculinity where they kinda posture and peacock and virtue signal all the time trying to project

None of them seem comfortable as themselves or with each other

Man, Shaub is stupid... I hate people like that who fail to see the stupidity in their words and theres no way to have a back and forth. "youre a badass". Callen gets pissed that hes condescending. Shaub is surprised how that is condescending when its EXACtly how meant it and what he does all the time to Callen,just squashes him into the ground.

Sooo annoying.. And I believe Callen a lot more, he seems the type with a chip on his shoulder whod go crazy. Callen might be a little weasly bugger but hes smart, like a great ape compared to a Shaub the lizard who stares at nothing for 10 hours.

I don't know what bothers me more Schaub's annoying attitude or his ridiculous clothes.Seriously though Schaub is so annoying I have no clue why or how he's everywhere.

Back