Schaub: "Tyron has the best body in the UFC, hands down"

This topic is gheyer than ghey.

Also, Shaub does seem like that typical meathead that thinks more muscles = better body. Most women are happier with a taller, more perportionate body.

Women prefer girth over length.........on something's.....;)....but to generalize about women's preference of sexual partners is a bit naive, would you do the same for men? Do most men go for slim women with longer than average legs for their height and disproportionate breast and bottom size to their frame?

I think you will find most women like most men judge their preferences on a case by case scenario and what is seen as beautiful in one culture does not translate to another.

Women prefer girth over length.........on something's.....;)....but to generalize about women's preference of sexual partners is a bit naive, would you do the same for men? Do most men go for slim women with longer than average legs for their height and disproportionate breast and bottom size to their frame?

I think you will find most women like most men judge their preferences on a case by case scenario and what is seen as beautiful in one culture does not translate to another.
As a matter of fact yes, most men have certain preferences in a woman such as larger breasts, rounder butt, and overall proportional body.

Are there men that prefer fat chicks? Of course. Are there men who like titless boneracks? Of course. But the majority can agree on the basic physical attributes a woman should have, and that’s pretty universal in most cultures.

Bet Hunto by KO/TKO (Will be a 2 unit bet for me)

Trust me man

Btw who the fuck is Andrei even fighting?

That sloppy Russian that wrestled Derick Lewis for 15 minutes and finally got knocked out

Mhmm I don't trust mark hunt anymore man

As a matter of fact yes, most men have certain preferences in a woman such as larger breasts, rounder butt, and overall proportional body.

Are there men that prefer fat chicks? Of course. Are there men who like titless boneracks? Of course. But the majority can agree on the basic physical attributes a woman should have, and that’s pretty universal in most cultures.

Don’t be sucked in by the western beauty myth, why did you know more than 2,000 years ago in Greece they thought this was attractive?

Cnidus_Aphrodite_Altemps_Inv8619.jpg

Blonde, young and skinny, attractive? I think not, where’s the purple hair, where’s the 200+ pounds of blubber? Different cultures though so can’t judge.

Lots of fighters with great bodies. I, myself, like the way Sage is just cut like a motherfucker, and he's only 15.

Then we've got dad bods like Romero's. He's fucking 51! It's unbelievable.

Got a thing for 15yr old boys do ya?

b4bda01cffcbbe7117da2a5c175293e3--pedobear-childhood.jpg

I'm sure he gets overlooked because of his size, but Mighty Mouse should be in these talks as well:

flyweight-champion-demetrious-mighty-mouse-johnson-poses-for-a-a-picture-id534153772

What are these Universal features?? 2 arms and 2 legs<45>

Men should be insecure. Schaub is one of those sophisticated metro types that needs to go.

Martial Artists shouldn’t be insecure.

I do agree a lot of men are insecure but it does seem like more of a women thing.

Hands down I think the best is a few group of fighters, no one individual stands out more than the others. Tyron, Sage, Yoel Chris and a couple others. Hand down it might be Nick Newell though.

Posting things Schaub says ought to be a bannable offense and this thread is a good example why.

I actually prefer the way Till is built in comparison to Tyron. They have the same leg length but Till got that torso.

Diaz bros have good proportioned functional physiques also. Nick has one of the best hairlines in the biz too.
No homo.

That dude that just smashed Niko Price is built like a monster. His build easily trumps Tyron' s and even Romero imo. If that guy cs keep his stuff together he gonna be champ.

Back