Schaub talks about using MMA defensively in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play dodge-a-dick with your ass. Touch-butt but extreme.

Weird guy and certainly no authority on the subject matter BUT he's right. This is coming from someone who has also never been to prison but have spoken about it with a few guys who have. According to them prison safety is more about politics and crew than it is about personal fighting skills. IF someone who can call shots calls it that you are to get shanked, you're GONNA get shanked and being able to pull off a submission or hit a guy or two will not prevent it.

These guys have developed a culture of attacking ppl at their weak points and unsuspecting moment over decades and decades. You can't triangle your way out of 4 guys passing by you and shanking you 10 times each. You're going to have to rely on politics and personal connections way more than your personal fighting ability.

I've never been to prison and I'm no more an authority than Schaub is on the matter but I do know that going to a violent prison and planning to rely on your personal fight skills before relying on your connections, social., political network, and just how you carry yourself is not going to work out well for you. You can't fight your way out of everything but if the right ppl respect you or back you you can even get through your time with very few physical altercations. And fighting skill alone is not a good way to get respect from ppl who can have you executed at the snap of a finger. Better rely on your personality and character if you've got a stand up one.

Or so I've been told by ppl who would know.
It matters where you're incarcerated , but this is true generally speaking. Having or not having money is a huge part of staying safe.

Schaub could get in a conversation about the weather and make it about dicks.

I have never seen anyone who is as committed to talk about dicks all the time.

"Lets talk about prison." "I don't want a dick in my mouth!" (obvious lie)

"Lets talk about Ngannou." "He has a big french hog!"

I think you'd be surprised.

Weird guy and certainly no authority on the subject matter BUT he's right. This is coming from someone who has also never been to prison but have spoken about it with a few guys who have. According to them prison safety is more about politics and crew than it is about personal fighting skills. IF someone who can call shots calls it that you are to get shanked, you're GONNA get shanked and being able to pull off a submission or hit a guy or two will not prevent it.

These guys have developed a culture of attacking ppl at their weak points and unsuspecting moment over decades and decades. You can't triangle your way out of 4 guys passing by you and shanking you 10 times each. You're going to have to rely on politics and personal connections way more than your personal fighting ability.

I've never been to prison and I'm no more an authority than Schaub is on the matter but I do know that going to a violent prison and planning to rely on your personal fight skills before relying on your connections, social., political network, and just how you carry yourself is not going to work out well for you. You can't fight your way out of everything but if the right ppl respect you or back you you can even get through your time with very few physical altercations. And fighting skill alone is not a good way to get respect from ppl who can have you executed at the snap of a finger. Better rely on your personality and character if you've got a stand up one.

Or so I've been told by ppl who would know.

we know. we've all watched TV before

58d1c6ef80d869bf78f0c1d218acdd5f.jpg

Pretty sure he'd use it to pull guard and then manipulate his opponent into north-south from the bottom.

Where is Brett Rogers at

Scwaub is full of shit. In my experience* MMA is very effective in prison.

*watched 3 episodes of Beyond Scared Straight

Schaub would love cockmeat sandwich..

Schaub could get in a conversation about the weather and make it about dicks.

I have never seen anyone who is as committed to talk about dicks all the time.

"Lets talk about prison." "I don't want a dick in my mouth!" (obvious lie)

"Lets talk about Ngannou." "He has a big french hog!"
Roy Nelson punched him so hard he turned gay

Then big nog knocked him straight again

But somewhere in the middle. He got a gummer from Bryan callen.

Imagine having to fight someone who destroyed a ceramic sink by headbutting it and wasn't phased, or someone who cuts themselves so they can hide blades inside their skin. Some people you just don't want to mess with 1 v 1.
Yikes!<6><{Joewithit}>

you need to go full berserk
<{JustBleed}>

As an expert on the topic (watched an episode or two of "Oz") I would argue that although one might not always find MMA "effective," it is probably one of those skills you would rather have and not need, than need and not have.

Shaub would voluntarily give up his back in prison

Right now I'm thinking of SFORCE-PRE CORDEIRO Werdum flopping on his back inviting the worst of the worst into his guard......in the devil's workshop.
Schaub actually making it in the UFC and getting some big wins makes me sad.
I'm sure I'm not the only one-LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back