Schaub takes the role of the lead commentator at Bellator

He is getting closer and closer to realizing his dream of being Joe Rogan, next step is shaving his dome.

Shaub either says something obvious or something blatantly absurd
Hate all you want. He was a pro football player, a pro MMA fighter who ko's Crocop with one punch , an internet millionaire and now, he's working the desk at Bellator. He made a life for himself, by himself. He might be stupid but he clearly won at life.

Where YOU at?

This guy is the biggest tool in mma history. What a little douche child this clown is.

Hate all you want. He was a pro football player, a pro MMA fighter who ko's Crocop with one punch , an internet millionaire and now, he's working the desk at Bellator. He made a life for himself, by himself. He might be stupid but he clearly won at life.

Where YOU at?

This is the most sense anyone here has made.

Where YOU at?

I find Schaub to be quite inspirational but it bugged a bit tonight how giddy he got when shitting on Pride after Fedor lost. Not cool brah.

It's not true anyway, Hunt/Werdum/Overeem still hanging around.

He's just a humble guy who tells dick jokes but was also top 10 in Lacrosse, UFC fighting, American ball throwing, T-shirt designing, podcasts and commentary.

I like Shaub when he is with Callan and Rogan and Joey. What I saw last night wasn't great though. First time out though so I'll give him a few before I shitcan him.

He is getting closer and closer to realizing his dream of being Joe Rogan, next step is shaving his dome.
in fairness this is him achieving it, He will eventually succeed Joe in the UFC box.
fair play to Schaub good move for him, you can be sure he is getting paid too, i wasnt his biggest fan at first but he has come on a lot especially in the last 12 months, as good an analyst as there is out there, of course he has his moments but who doesnt.

Where YOU at?
In his moms basement with Cheetos man duhhh...

He is now live with Josh Thompson and some blonde lady.
Ew3n0Sg.png

It would be cool to hear him on UFC events also.

Spike needs an analyst show for Bellator like Fox Sports has UFC Tonight. It would be a good way to market their fighters.

He was so so.. nothing real good and not incredible bad.. eh I personally didn't like it maybe if he improves or something, I don't really care he is a goof and is best suited for his podcast and fight companions.

Remember we have goofs like Anik so anything is better then that lifeless robot.

Bellator is trying so hard to be relevant that they'd hire Schuab to spew his nonsense. Not surprised actually... They're both low-rent and perfect for each other.

Back