Media Schaub reacts to Randy Jo video live on his podcast

Schaub always had that gay vibe, not surprised muthafuckas.

I refuse to watch the tape no matter how much of a fan I am lol

how people missed the original epic thread is unreal. my wife was getting chemo that day, and i was checking it every 10 minutes. greatest thread ever

Cant lie - that was my reaction too.

And then I chose to relive it with them.

Schaub is such a weird guy. Sometimes I wonder if he pays that chick money to stay with him to keep up appearances.
What if that chick

Has a p-p-piece on her

1525096630344.gif

I actually found their reaction really funny. Probably the most I laughed at this podcast.

Looks like Christmas came early for these guys.

Pretty weird how they both went for a bathroom break right away after watching the video though.

What do you think?

Start from @1.21.24

Note to mods: nothing explicit or any link is here. If there's something inappropriate just let me know. Cheers.

that was actually funny, thanks

Before this video surfaced I didn't even know that JO was an abbreviation.

a reddit user estimated he takes home around 80k a month between the podcast, comedy shows and merchandise, with over 5 mil downloads a month or ~625k per episidoe

edit, found it

Podcast- $62,500 per month for B.

At 5million downloads a month and they do 8 episodes a month = 625,000 downloads per episode. Ad revenue calculator (2, 60 second pre roll adds and 90 episodes a year) says that's $1.2m to $2.1m a year ($50k - $87k a month each for B&B) Standard podcast advertising for 60 second pre roll is $25 per 1,000 CPM (downloads) [Bert Kreischer confirmed awhile back he gets $25 CPM for his podcast] that comes to ($62,500 a month each for B&B) [I read when you get in the 100's of thousands downloads this $25 CPM drops off, idk]. The ad calculator gave us $50k-$87k and standard math gave us $62,500 which is almost in the middle of the add calculator plus Bert claims he gets around $30k off his podcast and TFATK is much larger so this is probably a safe conservative number. $62,500 per month.

Stand up- $82,500 per month for B

This is more difficult, I have no clue what the split is between the club and the comics, maybe someone knows but we will figure a 50/50 split for sake of argument. The comedy store in LA holds 450 people (B always packs the house sold out) B has tickets for $25 and $50 for VIP, let's assume he has 100 VIP's ($5,000) and 350 regular ($8750) that's $13,750 per show then 50/50 split between B and the club - $6875 per show and he typically does 4 shows a weekend that's $27,500 a weekend and if he does 3 clubs a month that's $82,500 a month.

Merchandise- $5000 per month

I heard B say on Bert's podcast that when they launch a new t-shirt they make around $20k so let's assume between online TFATK sales and whatever he sells at his shows (I think he said he sells merch at shows) on average let's just guess $5000 a month (that's only 200 shirts), B keeps all this as B gets 100% of the merchandise profits (they said this on a episode, I was surprised too) because Brendan was doing all the designing and handing everything on the merch side Bryan didn't think it was fair he take any of the profits (damn Bryan sounds like a good guy). $5000 per month

Total and taxes- Adding in podcast, stand up and merch we get $150,000 a month, that's $1.8 million a year, figure in California's insane tax rate (I ran it through CA tax calculator) thats $961,463 income after taxes (any good accountant could probably get this over $1 mil with write offs and deductions and whatever (if) he pays his brother) and so the grand total is $80,121 a month.

TL;DR-

TOTAL- $80,121 a month for Brendan Schaub
Holy fuck. 600k+ pay for his podcast? Or is it free to download?

Schaub getting all excited by Randy jo = Lol, he's gay. And sucks btw.

Sherdogger getting all excited by Randy jo = Lol, had to watch cuz it's pretty funny.

How has this not been posted yet? Don't let me down next time Sherbros
SUzyJNb.gif

Schaub is as giddy as a schoolgirl.

Back