Schaub on Curtis Millender: I'm not ready to ride his dick-train

Schaub is honestly an idiot ... anything he says has no credibility he just says shit

First time Schaub has ever said that.

I'm not ready to make a big deal out of him either, TBH. Alves looked like a shell of his former self in there.

SUzyJNb.gif
Wtf
Is
This
??!!??!!??!!
?!?!?!?!?!?!
Where’d it even come from?
Whyyyy?

Heard the first 5 minutes of that podcast

If they had sucked cock during that episode, it would have been less gay

whoever takes time to listen to this guy must be fucking lost in life

I think you'd be surprised.

Heard the first 5 minutes of that podcast

If they had sucked cock during that episode, it would have been less gay

You'd bang Adam Rippon in a heartbeat, don't deny it.

Last edited:
The Schaub baiting people like a professional these days.

My boy.

Well, I guess the dick talk is simply mandatory for Brendan, no matter what the main subject was..

Despite looking amazing in his UFC debut, Brendan is not impressed with Curtis at all apparently.

Beating Thiago Alves and Patrick Cote is not impressive according to Schaub. Brendan says Thiago is the easiest fight at WW being 45 years old (TA is 34).

curtis-millender-bellator-170-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

Dude mentions dicks every other sentence, geezus croist.

Thiago Alves is definitely shot compared to where he was years ago, and beating Patrick Cote doesn't mean much.

Those two things are both true.

Well he was a top ten, world class fighter and he's an even better podcaster by all metrics so this post is a hunnit percent fail, m'man
Schaub never broke the top ten, regardless of how often he espouses this claim.

After Schaub defeated CroCop, these were the top ten heavyweights:
1. Cain Velasquez
2. Brock Lesnar
3. Fabricio Werdum
4. Junior dos Santos
5. Antonio Silva
6. Shane Carwin
7. Frank Mir
8. Fedor Emelianenko
9. Alistair Overeem
10. Antonio Nogueira

Schaub never broke the top ten, regardless of how often he espouses this claim.

After Schaub defeated CroCop, these were the top ten heavyweights:
1. Cain Velasquez
2. Brock Lesnar
3. Fabricio Werdum
4. Junior dos Santos
5. Antonio Silva
6. Shane Carwin
7. Frank Mir
8. Fedor Emelianenko
9. Alistair Overeem
10. Antonio Nogueira
Ok, top 11. Regardless, that's in the entire world. Not saying he was an amazing transcendent fighter, but to say he was bad isndisingenuous

To be fair to Schaub dick riding does require preparation and lube he’s just being sensible

Ok, top 11. Regardless, that's in the entire world. Not saying he was an amazing transcendent fighter, but to say he was bad isndisingenuous
Being a good fighter and being ranked in the top 15 in the world are not mutually exclusive.

Total tool. Hate that I know who he is. Rogan made this guy. Same thing with Joey Diaz. Difference being Diaz is funny. Was an early listener to JRE. The show was great. Nobody knew what they were doing. Now its very well run. To well. Currently listening to Doug Stanhopes podcast. Give it a shot. It has nothing to do with MMA. But he is the closest thing your going to get to Stern for free IMHO.

Being a good fighter and being ranked in the top 15 in the world are not mutually exclusive.
<Dylan>

If there are less than 15 peoole on the entire planet who can beat you up, it's a pretty safe bet that you're a good fighter

Back