Schaub on Boxing champ Deontay Wilder: "I'm [his] dick-rider."

Did he just call Charlie Zelenoff the UBF champion a troll ?

You mention everything but his actual boxing skill. He has amateurish footwork, poor balance, and his already generally lacking technique breaks down frequently in the middle of fights. His resume is also very, weak for someone with his number of fights and status (aside from the win against Ortiz, which is a good win against an old but still very dangerous guy). I'm far from a boxing expert, but even I can see he's technically deficient.

What he does have is a fast and unpredictable overhand right with real power. Still, if he hasn't learnt how to box with proper technique after 10 years, can't exactly expect him to pick up MMA as well.
He absolutely does. Technically I can't see how he has developed. It certainly hasn't helped him fighting absolute cans and taking his career really slowly. His last win was a very good name. But looking a t a guy like Anthony Joshua, he beats Deontay in every department bar conditioning. I can't see Deontay beating Joshua.

He absolutely does. Technically I can't see how he has developed. It certainly hasn't helped him fighting absolute cans and taking his career really slowly. His last win was a very good name. But looking a t a guy like Anthony Joshua, he beats Deontay in every department bar conditioning. I can't see Deontay beating Joshua.

And power. Joshua deserves to the favourite, but Joshua is plenty hittable, and you don't want to get hit by Wilder.

And power. Joshua deserves to the favourite, but Joshua is plenty hittable, and you don't want to get hit by Wilder.
Yea sure. I wouldn't rule Deontay out at all. There's different kind of power. Deontay does have raw power.

I am square enough that I fantasize about doing a replace-all across the Internet with "admirer" instead.

Yea sure. I wouldn't rule Deontay out at all. There's different kind of power. Deontay does have raw power.

Does he hit harder than wlad though? Joshua did a great job coming back after he got floored in that fight.

Does he hit harder than wlad though? Joshua did a great job coming back after he got floored in that fight.
Nah I think AJ beats Deontay 9/10 times. That version of of klitchko was out for blood too.

Back