Schaub: Khabib matches up well with Woodley

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Odd, I would have thought it was one of the worst matchups on Earth for him aside from pre-USADA Hendricks or prime GSP.

Worst matchup possible for khabib
Larger wrestler he would be able to take down and will be forced to stand with and get finished

Just because he said doesn’t mean it’s a fact ( in fact in most causes it’s the opposite )

The guy with the best TDD, 1 weight class higher, better striking and insane punching power.....yeah makes sense

Khabib:"hey listen! Ferguson !! Only 20 thousand people. Dagestan! It's 3 million people. Let's go chichken!"
Tyron:"racist."

I'd imagine Woody getting grinded into exhaustion and then beaten. I just don't see him being given the room to land a big shot.

I'd imagine Woody getting grinded into exhaustion and then beaten. I just don't see him being given the room to land a big shot.
Nah man Woodleys wrestling is one of the best for MMA and he’s too big for Khabib to rag doll

woodley would win now but i dont think he wil keep that lvl for much longer, he will turn 36 in april. I wonder how many more years can he go at it. I could see Khabib beating him in 2 years if he doesnt get injured for 100000 time.

Nah man Woodleys wrestling is one of the best for MMA and he’s too big for Khabib to rag doll

I agree there won't be any rag dolling going on. I'd expect fence fighting, Greco type grappling and inside dirty boxing. I don't think Khabib would give room for a big shot to land.

b2.gif

I think you're all forgetting the difference in cardio. Khabib can wrestle all day. Woodley is one of the most overly muscular fighters p4p in MMA history, he's not gonna last past round 3 if he's defending against TD's non-stop against a guy that will keep going and going.

First Schaub is a meat gazer, now he's a racist? Who knew?
<{hughesimpress}>

Back