Schaub, idiot or genius?

Schaub is on par with Teslas and Newtons of this world.

He’s a low IQ imbecile who lucked into his current career due to friends who genuinely care about him. If you ever listen to him you quickly realize the guy almost never has an original thought of his own and will agree to the lowest common denominator in the room. His coverage of the Floyd/Conor fight was fucking embarrassing.

The typical Schaub conversation:

Schaub: I love ice cream.
Rogan: I hate ice cream.
Schaub: I hate ice cream too bro. 100%. SQUADOOOSH!

schaub just had an aneurism trying to calculate 200 divided by 6 on his last podcast

im not kidding

RIP schaub

LOL are we really asking if schaub is a genius? Just the pronunciation of his last name sounds like something that would fall out of a retards mouth

<{MingNope}>

HEs the idiots genius..he’s hilarious banter with he’s friends is something I find entertaining.

You can overcompensate for intelligence with hard work. There's smarter people that have no business acumen and are earning minimum wage while Schaub is working on tv, has a bunch of sold out live shows and a successful podcast. I'm not even a Schaub fan, but I've got to give the guy credit.

Keep hating you Cheeto fingered basement dwellers. Schaub is successful as fuck and knows the business.

He's got some good friends who have clearly looked after him, but once given the ball he has run with it and got several very successful careers going. Clearly not an idiot.

Brendan Schaub Facts:

6'4
Good shape
Handsome guy (no ROMO)
NFL Drafted
UFC Fighter
Banged the No 1 female athlete in world
Bangs models
Bagged a job with Showtime just talking about fights (what we do at our keyboards on here for no money)
Successful Stand Up career beginning in his 30's
Successful businesses
Multi Millionaire

...and people on here wanna hate the guy???

Someone tell me they wouldnt trade their shitty Sherdog posting life to enjoy half the success he has had (this is coming from a 15 year Sherdog Vet)

If I ever hear negativity about someone who is successful I immediately distance myself from that person as they are toxic and will just bring you down where as a guy like Schaub surrounds himself with people who elevate him.

Brendan Schaub Facts:

6'4
Good shape
Handsome guy (no ROMO)
NFL Drafted
UFC Fighter
Banged the No 1 female athlete in world
Bangs models
Bagged a job with Showtime just talking about fights (what we do at our keyboards on here for no money)
Successful Stand Up career beginning in his 30's
Successful businesses
Multi Millionaire

...and people on here wanna hate the guy???

Someone tell me they wouldnt trade their shitty Sherdog posting life to enjoy half the success he has had (this is coming from a 15 year Sherdog Vet)

If I ever hear negativity about someone who is successful I immediately distance myself from that person as they are toxic and will just bring you down where as a guy like Schaub surrounds himself with people who elevate him.
Wow so in essence if somebody is successful they cannot be critiqued ever?

The moment i really took to disliking Schaub was when he was explaining the Nate Diaz altercation. What a tool.

bIcKSoG.png

Schuab comes off extremely dense and stupid. Those type of people unintentionally do things on occasion that make you second guess their level of dumb but don't be decieved.

He was banging Ronda so he's just one lucky son of a gun

tenor.gif

Back