Schaub, idiot or genius?

Regarding the article at hand, Schaub is making really good points. i.e. USADA is basically just for show. It's not actually that effective.

I don't think people realize how easy it would be to cheat usada...injectable testosterone, can clear your system lightning fast...be gone in a day...some last for days and longer, while the ones with no ester, are in fast and out fast..they require daily injections...but all you have to do is postpone a test for a day or 2 and any trace of test, will be gone.
There's also the fact that whereabouts failures aren't disclosed, so a fighter could theoretically game the system, as explained by Conte:

I really can't stand the guy, but I get the impression he is smart at business to some extent.
He done better than most retired fighters imho
I think it helps that Schaub does not seem to live above his means.

He's saying USADA is USADA but money still talks.

If that sounds like an idiot talking, you need to leave the farm.
He's an idiot for saying something literally everyone already knows and acting like he's profound or coming up with original content.

All i know is that he crosses his legs and i cant.

I really can't stand the guy, but I get the impression he is smart at business to some extent.
He done better than most retired fighters imho
iirc when he got into MMA, he kept his agent/manager from his college football days and they were from a pretty solid agency who probably worked wonders with sponsorship and getting paid appearances and shit like that, and then signed up with CAA despite not even being 'creative' and they somehow market him as a comedian and television personality with the apparent unending support of Joe Rogan.

He's annoying, unoriginal, and in my eyes pretty mediocre talent-wise in everything he attempts....but he's at least smart enough to hire the best people in their industries to represent him.

He's an idiot for saying something literally everyone already knows and acting like he's profound or coming up with original content

You're basically George Orwell for commenting on it here.

Exactly, so what if you take it semi regularly and they test you that same day?

I obviously don't have the answers to the details of how they would get away with it...but i'm pretty sure many do..

He's an idiot intellectually, but he's a great social climber.

He makes a good point then ends it by saying dumb shit.

For anything smart that Brendan says there are too many dumb/misspoken shit he says to ignore.

A genius would know how to express himself better and more eloquently, for sure.

An idiot who's smart enough to find dumber people, and to convince them that he's a genius.

He doesn't have a fear factor when it comes to making podcasts great again.

<seedat>

Back