Schaub- Holly Holm "One of the greatest if not the greatest female fighter of all time"

If we take into account her boxing before taking up mma, I'll put her near the top.

Yeah, she is awesome. Greatest female fighter of all time i don't know, but since i will always be biased towards her for that Rousey thing i don't take offense when someone claims she is.

There are good fights for her at 125, though. I disagree with people who dismiss Nicco out of hand. She beat two former Invicta champs, which says quite a bit. She is strong and tough, with good focus and discipline, all stellar qualities in a fighter. Nicco also has five amateur fights, all wins by stoppage, and three "exhibition bouts" during TUF that do not appear on her record. Obviously I give the edge in skill to Val, and experience, and I would say Val is faster, but she sure as hell is not going to sleep walk her way to victory. Jennifer Maia is very talented, and far more than just a good grappler.

I would also like to see Val rematch Liz C. If Eubanks can keep her weight under control, she is skilled, large and strong enough to be a threat to anyone even with her limited experience in MMA. Davis is no slouch and there are quite a few fighters still on the way up with promising futures.

While I don't disagree and I'm not calling them schmucks... Val will rule that division. And she will more than likely smash Nicco.

Yeah, she is awesome. Greatest female fighter of all time i don't know, but since i will always be biased towards her for that Rousey thing i don't take offense when someone claims she is.

I really think when he says female fighter he's putting her MMA and boxing careers together and some people here just can't accept that lol

Back