Schaefer: Hearn doesn’t want to make Joshua-Wilder

Well damn. He's got a lot to answer for then.

So you're saying, Deontay is being promoted by a sherdogger? This whole situation is starting to make more sense then.

Poor fucking Deontay.
RR is the real deal. He's in those camps. I don't know exactly what he does but he's an insider. I doubted him too but he's for real.

I don't have shit to answer to? Deontay has made a lot of money. You're some can who talks shit on the internet
<Bottle.gif>

Nah, thats giving up too much for Wilder.

60/40 + UK.

Maybe it's too much but Wilder has TOO MUCH to gain in this fight to decline even that offer. He has the WBC belt but no one recognizes him as world champion outside of US and he turns 33 this year so time isn't his best friend. He has to make that Joshua fight as long as he is in his physical prime. Imagine if he KO's AJ this year and becomes the undisputed HW champ. Thats legacy and then money time begins for him. Can't blame AJ on the other hand, he is putting his career in line in a highly risky fight. A bad loss diminishes his chances of ever making the same big money again so he will come out with a shitty offer for Wilder and expect the american to refuse it. Wilder has to accept it ASAP. He should publicly say: I'll fight him anywhere anytime for no matter how much. That way he might get under his skin too. Playing the champion vs champion card is dumb and is not going to benefit him.

Yea. Well done. The one and only pay day for a guy that has the potential to have been a superstar.

Deontay can't draw flies on shit. And thats a damn shame and waste. So I'm good. I just want to see them fight and not listen to this "bitch made" bullshit.
Well, youre wrong again. “The only pay day”, even though hes already making millions?

It will at least be two paydays from AJ being as there will be a rematch.

It will be interesting to see what the rematch split is after Wilder knocks AJ out.

RR is the real deal. He's in those camps. I don't know exactly what he does but he's an insider. I doubted him too but he's for real.

I just laugh. Appreciate it.

I just laugh. Appreciate it.
You seem to take it easier on ppl since you had your son. I remember the ot days, man. You would've had this guy roasting on a spit a few years ago.

There's always the rematch with zelenhoff for the UBF title. Charlie will take a 30-70 split cuz Deontay is the "a" side.

You seem to take it easier on ppl since you had your son. I remember the ot days, man. You would've had this guy roasting on a spit a few years ago.

Yep he would be looking for a place to spit. Kids change you. Got a daughter coming too.

There's always the rematch with zelenhoff for the UBF title. Charlie will take a 30-70 split cuz Deontay is the "a" side.

Fuck outta here. You're a fucking fan. Buy the ppv and let us worry about real money

Fuck outta here. You're a fucking fan. Buy the ppv and let us worry about real money
bullshit, IDK what I was expecting though, we all know Wilder wants no part of the Z-Man, he's the most avoided man in the sport for a reason.

Yep he would be looking for a place to spit. Kids change you. Got a daughter coming too.
Congrats on the daughter, bud! Happy for ya man. Hope the family is doing well down there.

bullshit, IDK what I was expecting though, we all know Wilder wants no part of the Z-Man, he's the most avoided man in the sport for a reason.

For real? Lmao if you believe that

If wilder beats zelenhoff, that's IF.. then Deontay is in a better negotiating position. If wilder can take that UBF belt I would say it's an even 50/50

Thanks dude.

We need to grab a fight together
No doubt I'll get my lazy ass out to Vegas or down to NYC one of these days. We'll drink have a good time. Maybe you can introduce me to Danny if he's around. I can tell him as a huge GGG fan I still thought Danny took that fight.

Back