Scary Colby wanted no part of Usman so the argentinean mauler Ponzi steps in to the rescue

it doesn't matter (also you're crazy if usman is more dangerous than RDA), he's fighting for the fake title to then have a shot at woodley. it doesn't get any tougher than that

RDA picks & pecks @Colby Cheese with kicks & jabs to a tiring decision, Usman grinds & beats Colby up and he knows it; Rda is the easier choice of chance...

RDA picks & pecks @Colby Cheese with kicks & jabs to a tiring decision, Usman grinds & beats Colby up and he knows it; Rda is the easier choice of chance...
I'm picking Colby to win but I'm hoping I'm dead wrong

imagine if Platinum Ponz is the guy to derail both the Perry AND Colby hype trains?

such good deeds might rival GSP's service to the MW division when he took out Bisping lol

I'm picking Colby to win but I'm hoping I'm dead wrong

In Brazil, against RDA, after the nation slight, after the Werdum boomerang, I say the power of the people gets payback Colby really ain't all that..
9GzVm_s-200x150.gif

Colbyus about to fight for a title why would he take any other fight?

Usman has been literally calling out Colby for months even before the Maia......
yes but colby had just beat number 2 or 3 demian maia, he was trying to get the titleshot, which is way more important than an usman fight
no reason to fight him now

Colby isn't scared no one wants a boring fight when he can fight for an interim belt.
Colby is pretty unlikable so people want to say he's scared but he's not

Back