Scariest Things That Has Happened To You?

Moth Man

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
It's Halloween season and I wanna hear some scary tales.

Personally my scariest story was when I was 8 and I was driving with my little brother, grandma, and grandpa. We noticed that a car was following us, so we took turns into parking lots and they followed us in random places. When we got home, the car parked across the street. We went inside and forgot about it and an hour later the car was still there so my grandpa took his gun and walked out and the car sped off. Don't know what they wanted but it was scary.

I have been and several situations. But I would say fun time as a teenager I was driving my girlfriend home
Like seeing the face of Lucifer.
lmao. No doubt brotha

Was jumped by 6 black guys in oakland when i was 14. Word to mia khalifa

My girlfriend's false positive pregnancy test when i was 16.

I was abducted by aliens one time and they all watched me while I masturbated into a cup for them so they could collect semen samples.

Aliens love semen samples. But I was victimized and felt cheap and dirty.

One day Sherdog was down for maintenance... and I actually had to do, you know, actual work for real. Dark times mang.

This church in middle of no where Georgia was said to have a haunted baptism pool in the woods behind it. We drove there in high school one night and checked it out. Creepy as fuck but no paranormal experience.

Walked out of the woods to find the church completely full of people having service at about 1 am(it was empty when we got there). They spot us and about half the congregation comes out and asks us who we are and why are we here. They said they'd had some vandalism recently and we better not ever be caught there again. Totally thought my friends and I were about to be put through some sacrificial ritual and burned.

One day Sherdog was down for maintenance... and I actually had to do, you know, actual work for real. Dark times mang.

A good manager delegates work to their employees, then logs in to sherdog.

Back