Scariest Test user: Übereem or TRT Vitor?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who would u guys pick? Both gone trough crazy good winning streaks when the test was high on their systems, lol. Id pick Ubereem, cause actually i like the guy :)

Ubereem for sure. The way he handled Brock put everybody on notice...right before he failed a drug test. I know Brock isn't the best ever, but he's a big, powerful guy. The only guy he couldn't take down was the Uber one...ever.

TRT Vitor was unbelievable. He ruined Bisping's face and eyesight forever and headkicked Luke Rockhold into oblivion.

TRT Vitor was unbelievable. He ruined Bisping's face and eyesight forever and headkicked Luke Rockhold into oblivion.

Then he got manhandled by Jonny Boy Jones

Proof that sizes matters

Ubereem vs ViTRTor, is like in Jurassic Park...T Rex vs Velicraptors

Dude Ubereem was a science experiment gone wrong lol

Jones beat TRTor
Jones got his leg destroyed by Ubereem in sparring

Ubereem eats TRTor for breakfast w// a side of horse.

piting both against each other obviously Ubereem.

In each division, than it's TRT Belfort without a doubt. He did much more damage to his division than Ubereem did when both where Giants

Yeah Reem made Brock look small.

Haha yeah I remember that. Brock was the guy in the UFC that dwarfed everyone. Then Reem came in in his Ubereem state and outmuscled him thoroughly. When the referee made them face each other before the fight I couldn't believe that Reem actually looked bigger than Brock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back