Scariest Knockouts I have ever seen

dont even have to bother to talk to you kid. keep watching stuff from 2017's ...

You must be an old ass man calling me Kid. Obviously I'm old enough to remember Con Air.

Also if you think Uriah Hall was on TUF this year that dementia must really be kicking in.

This guys brain pretty much leaked out of his nose.

Someone post that gif of Ricardo Lamas removing Eric Kochs eyeball with his eyeball

That one from tuf always scared me think it was rampage vs Forrest season, matt riddle KOed someone?

The noises he makes after just.... Wow

That one from tuf always scared me think it was rampage vs Forrest season, matt riddle KOed someone?

The noises he makes after just.... Wow
i remember that. matt was smiling so hard and he said to herb, "thats my first knockout ever"

then they cut to the other dude literally making whimpering noises while hes fully unconscious. im prettty sure matt broke his jaw if im not misttaken so his body must have been feeling the pain even while he was ko'd

The noises coming from Mac as he regains consciousness were absolutely disturbing.

Video doesn't show it but Lindland was down for a long time. They even put a neck brace on him as a precaution.

You must be an old ass man calling me Kid. Obviously I'm old enough to remember Con Air.

Also if you think Uriah Hall was on TUF this year that dementia must really be kicking in.
tenor.gif

STOP IT! STOP IT!! HE'S ALREADY DEAD.... *crying*

Thomas Hearns to Roberto Durán.
When he was falling, I thought Mano de Piedra was dead

I once saw Akihiro Gono get kicked in the nuts so bad at a Pancrase show that he was taken out on a stretcher. Does that count?

Recently, Aaron Pico just flattened some guy in Bellator. Sick KO.

Came here to say Paquiao v. Hatton, also while I'm at it here is the scariest submission was when Maia executed the head juicer on Story... damn near thought he was killing him while I watched this live
maia_story_nosefaucet.gif

Back