Scariest Knockouts I have ever seen

Thomas Almeida vs Anthony Birchak
ko2.gif
Humberto Bandenay vs Martin Bravo
3333439ff012.gif

Kharitonov vs Ninja Rua should be on an episode of Forensic Files

Overrem vs Teixeira in K1 was scary, full power knee with the thai plum.

The first one because he literally got his skull bashed in. The second one is scary because Fujita didn't wake up for a long time and when he did, he slipped in and out of consciousnesses multiple times. Overeem also declared that he was really scared for Fujita at that moment.

I wanna say it was Guillard vs Danzig? dude was making some fucking horrifying noises after that one

Last edited:
mma and boxing. Anyone got other examples?

160 vs 140lbs sure you've a wee bit of an advantage there.Gatti is a cunt.He nearly killed Gamache in that fight.Fuck NYstate boxing commission too,they allowed it.

Not from the ufc, but when Michel Page knocked out Cyborg Santos with his flying knee was scary, especially when you consider the injury from that knee. Broken skull, quite brutal.
upload_2017-9-26_10-47-56.jpeg

The scariest KO was the destruction of the "once ever human being":

giphy.gif

Legit thought Marquez had killed pacquiao

The first one because he literally got his skull bashed in. The second one is scary because Fujita didn't wake up for a long time and when he did, he slipped in and out of consciousnesses multiple times. Overeem also declared that he was really scared for Fujita at that moment.

Those were the exact two I was going to post. Nice work.

Ernesto Hoost vs Maurice Smith in '93 scared the sh*t out of me. I saw it a few years later, and at that time I thought I had seen death in the ring for the first time.

CostlyFancyEmperorshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Back