Scariest fight in UFC

Vitor-ko-Hess.gif

This one gets my vote, though there are others up there.

I never understood why he fattened up to heavyweight for that. He got brutalised.

He said something about wanting Chute Boxe to rule all the MMA divisions. He really shouldn't have gone to HW, he was fat as hell at MW. I can understand Wand doing it, but not Ninja, not in any way.

Vitor-ko-Hess.gif

This one gets my vote, though there are others up there.

I know it's not funny but I just gotta LOL at the tank top ref chilling on the ropes like "Damn, that's some violent shit."

Since other non-UFC fights have been mentioned, Huerta getting soccer kicked by Moreira was pretty damn scary. That could have killed Huerta...

I never understood why he fattened up to heavyweight for that. He got brutalised.

The fingers-in-cuts fight?

Probably one of the worst career moves I've ever seen a fighter make. That's the kind of knockout that'll shave years off your life.

Yep. I was 12 when I watched that. Saku's face scared the shit out me.

Last edited:
The fight Evans knock out Liddell looks pretty scary to me. When i saw Liddell bouncing on the canvas, i thought he will never stand back up.

Glover Fight for sure I thought the guy was gonna die of a brain hemorage

Since other non-UFC fights have been mentioned, Huerta getting soccer kicked by Moreira was pretty damn scary. That could have killed Huerta...

I just posted about this in the thread on upkicks. I never want to see anything like that again.

Chuck's loss to Rashad was absolutely gut-wrenching, as everyone knows. Lindman/Vitor was pretty fn ugly too.

I thought Rashad killed Chuck. That KO was brutal.
Maldonado vs Glover
Saku vs Arona
Belfort vs Lindland

Why do people always mention Bigfoot vs Cain? You kids scared of a little blood? Besides getting cut, Bigfoot was never really hurt in that fight.

Scariest, to me, was Glover vs Maldonado. I thought Maldonado was gonna die, I couldn't look at it, man. The way he was bobbing around, those gigantic elbows that made his head bounce of the canvas and the horrific sound of bone hitting bone froze blood in my vessels.

Only fight to date to make me cringe.. that shit was scary.

Back