Scariest fight in UFC

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I have no doubt ıts Velasquez vs Bigfoot,whats your pick?

more_bromance_medium.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/mma/Yahoo_Sports_MMA/30862369#mma/Yahoo_Sports_MMA/30862369

Why do people always mention Bigfoot vs Cain? You kids scared of a little blood? Besides getting cut, Bigfoot was never really hurt in that fight.

Scariest, to me, was Glover vs Maldonado. I thought Maldonado was gonna die, I couldn't look at it, man. The way he was bobbing around, those gigantic elbows that made his head bounce of the canvas and the horrific sound of bone hitting bone froze blood in my vessels.

Abbot v Nelmark has to be up there. I thought Nelmark was dead or had a broken neck/back for a second.

4v3g5y.jpg

Abbot v Matua was also horrific at the time.

r8cqw6.jpg

I agree with the guy above.. Glover Teixeira vs Fabio Maldonado
Fabio showed amazing heart in that fight, I was surprised the ref didn't stop it during that brutal GnP

Shogun/Hendo and Glover/Fabio were really bad. I thought Shogun and Glover would be in comas later that night.

None of Liddell's corpse KOs? Salmon getting his head kicked into next week by Rashad?

when sapp pile-drove nog on his head, i thought his neck broke.

oh, yeah it's not the ufc, but still worth mentioning.

I don't think it was the scariest but I remember watching the Aldo/Hominick fight with some friends and we was all screaming at the TV for them to stop the fight! Hominicks head was nasty and we thought that shit was going to bust

Baby Jay was unable to defend himself in the 3rd round against Fitch.

He was also taking pretty good beatings against Rory, Nick, and Georges, to the point where people felt he probably shouldn't be sanctioned to fight in the 170 lbs. weight class anymore.

Koscheck vs yoshida.

It was a family/friend gathering night, everyone just had dinner, we sat down, my mma loving ass says hey ufc is on, (nobody there cared or like mma) we watched koscheck level yoshida to another dimension.

Everyone just looked at each other in disgust. I was jumping out of my seat and posting on sherdog with my phone. Zomg brutal!

Everyone just looked at each other in disgust. I was jumping out of my seat and posting on sherdog with my phone. Zomg brutal!

Well your join date is Dec 2012 so I think we all know where you're going.

For prolonged "this beating is going to kill him" scary; enson inoue vs igor vovchanchyn is the one.

Abbot v Nelmark has to be up there. I thought Nelmark was dead or had a broken neck/back for a second.

4v3g5y.jpg

Abbot v Matua was also horrific at the time.

r8cqw6.jpg

Man those were nasty.

Back