Scared for hunt here

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I feel we may get a snoozer here. Blaydes lay an pray will be frustrating to watch

That would be my guess, going to be an all round boring card

dont have anything against curtis, i think he can make good impact in hw division, but in this one i wanna see old war horse catch him with big one and walk off

I also think Hunts fight will be a snoozer - all the other fights on that card should be great tho

Hunt has good takedown defense, hopefully he keeps it standing and he'll probably get the knock out! Dude is almost 50 though do if he does win it'll be impressive to keep knocking out these up and comers like he had before.

The problem for Blaydes is, he's American. Americans can't fight for shit.

Hunt is from NZ... big problem for Blaydes.

If he wins he will fight Francis. Will be die a happy man if He does a walkoff

Hunt has good takedown defense, hopefully he keeps it standing and he'll probably get the knock out! Dude is almost 50 though do if he does win it'll be impressive to keep knocking out these up and comers like he had before.

Yeah 43 is "almost 50".

I feel we may get a snoozer here. Blaydes lay an pray will be frustrating to watch

Yes that old & tired Blaydes approach (7/8 wins are KO/TKO 's)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunt seems to be in great spirits leading up to this fight. I hope it’s a good sign :)

Blaydes will win. And eventually be champ. I’m rwally high on Blaydes. 26 years old and a complete monster. Bad matchup for hunt. I’m betting Blaydes will be champ within a year or two. No hype, no expectations, no promotion about him. But he has all the tools to be champ. Blaydes vs Stipe is a fight I’m dying to see.

i'm feeling a walk-off KO here for Hunto. nothing I've seen in Blaydes' game looks particularly troubling, another up and comer gonna get smashed by the super samoan!

Wouldn't be surprised to see a trademark walk-off KO for Hunt. He hasn't lost to someone as low level as Blaydes in a very long time, I don't see why he would now on his home patch.

Hunt should win easily, Blades may lay n pray to a fake win that no one cares about.

Roy Nelson beat Frank Mir once but he plays in Bellator now.

hunt is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too experienced lmao brain damage or not he should dispatch this dude handily, then cuss dana out in the post fight interview

Maybe they want Hunt to loose a boring fight to cut him?
At the end of the day UFC is a business and Hunt still has one of the bigggest followings in the UFC. Would make little sense to cut him.

Back