Scarborough on Berkeley: Antifa ‘Fascist in Their Behavior’ ‘Is an Absolute Disgrace'

Teppodama

A Dude, playing a Dude, disquised as another Dude
@Silver
Reaction score
On Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” co-host Joe Scarborough slammed the violence in Berkeley by stating that Antifa members are acting like fascists and arguing that the “thuggery” in Berkeley “is an absolute disgrace.”

Scarborough said there’s an “ongoing problem, in Berkeley especially, where members of the far left are using violence to shut down free speech, and there, to shut down demonstrators.”

Axios National Political Reporter Jonathan Swan said, “I resent the branding of these as anti-fascist protesters. They are nothing if not fascistic in their behavior.” Scarborough agreed, saying, “They’re fascist in their behavior, aren’t they? There’s nothing anti-fascist about that.”

Veteran columnist Mike Barnicle stated that suppression of free speech on campuses is “getting to near-epidemic proportion.”

Scarborough asked who is in charge at Berkeley and “why can’t they protect free speech? What’s your problem in Berkeley? Why can’t you protect free speech? If you need me to help you out, we can get some people that will actually protect the First Amendment. … But this sort of thuggery going on in your streets, on your college campuses, is an absolute disgrace.”

New York Times reporter Nick Confessore argued, “f you hate Ann Coulter, if you hate Milo, the worst thing you can do to them is not show up to their speech, and ignore it. But the second best thing you can do for them, after agreeing with them, is to show up, protest, shut them down, and give them the theater that helps them show that you are the actual free speech oppressor.”

Scarborough stated, “This only helps extremists on the other side.”

Confessore and Scarborough also argued that inevitably, the circle of speech that isn’t allowed becomes wider.

Swan wondered who would want to hire the “mentally stunted snowflakes at these colleges?”

Scarborough then told the “mentally stunted snowflakes” that they need to listen to viewpoints they don’t agree with. He added, “This, Mike, is part of the reason why Democrats have become so disconnected.” He added that right-wing bubbles exist, but that this discussion was about “college campuses and the snowflake culture that’s being created, Mike, that will, in the end, it will hurt the left if they continue to coddle them and not throw those people in jail.”

Barnicle then stated, “Nothing puts a bigger smile on Steve Bannon’s face than the violence that we just saw, and this snowflake culture than Jonathan reference on college campuses, and taken up, in part, by some elements of the Democratic Party.” Scarborough agreed with that point.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...his-sort-of-thuggery-is-an-absolute-disgrace/

Well Well, guess Scarborough has the ability to occasionally see what's going on right in front of his eyes. Who knew....

It's almost like there violence and bigotry on both sides
Now don't be talking craziness, you'll have someone throw a bag of feces at you or swing a bike lock at your head.

How quickly the tide turns on the "many sides" statement. Joe figured out that the majority of people can see for themselves what is going on and he is jumping ship while he still can in an attempt to hold on to some semblance of credibility.

I fully agree with Joe here, but was informed by the Trumpbots in the war room that he is a Globalist Cuck. Now I don't know what to do.
Globalist Cuck? Naw, but Rachel Maddow on some test...possibly.

Last edited:
It is sickening that Antifa has been able to engage in their violent bullshit for this long while being protected by the liberal media. They should be aggressively condemned by everyone.

Fuck Antifa

<3>

It literally takes five minutes on Youtube to see how mentally unhinged and violent antifa is.

It literally takes five minutes on Youtube to see how mentally unhinged and violent antifa is.

the Q&A for their protests sometimes say "Do I need to bring a weapon?"

Just visit websites that list "protest events" for BLM, Antifa, etc.

the Q&A for their protests sometimes say "Do I need to bring a weapon?"

Just visit websites that list "protest events" for BLM, Antifa, etc.
I thought you meant the Q&A between them and us which usually devolves into them yelling FASCIST a bunch of times.

His free speech comments were at least encouraging.

We're gonna pull this country back to the right, the left will kick and scream the whole time. But it's happening.

How quickly the tide turns on the "many sides" statement. Joe figured out that the majority of people can see for themselves what is going on and he is jumping ship while he still can in an attempt to hold on to some semblance of credibility.
That's what happens when you give speeches like a 13 year old and have no empathy or real understanding of how things will be received.

Anyone with moderate intelligence can discuss how shitty Nazi's are but how violence against free speech is unacceptable.

It is sickening that Antifa has been able to engage in their violent bullshit for this long while being protected by the liberal media. They should be aggressively condemned by everyone.

Fuck Antifa

<3>

Those cowards make me sick and their payback will be a epic bitch...

Pretty sure that's a woman they're beating up.

But WaPo told me the left gave up on political violence.

how come all of these little commies look so weak? They attack in numbers, but are all scrawny 18 year olds. At least take Jeff Monson with you, but he's too busy selling himself like a true capitalist in Russia with any sort of relevance and doing drugs

how come all of these little commies look so weak? They attack in numbers, but are all scrawny 18 year olds. At least take Jeff Monson with you, but he's too busy selling himself like a true capitalist in Russia with any sort of relevance and doing drugs

They already tried Jeff Monson. He got beat up by a random Trump supporter.

Back