scapdigest called out jds a year ago,

A friend of mine owns a t-shirt printing company, and they printed Cung Le's walkout shirts for his final fight. As soon as they posted the pic of him during fight week, and he was absolutely shredded, I told my buddy that Cung is going to piss hot, HGH most likely given his friendship with Sylvester Stallone (a vocal proponent of HGH). It was so incredibly obvious in that instance, for anyone who had followed that dude's career. He never once looked anything close to what he did that week.

I think they missed a few, like the RDA pics that compare him to when he first entered the UFC, to when he went on his tear. That Eric Silva comparison though, damn what a stunning difference it is in him.

bullshit. age does that to some people, even a couple of years.

lol you dont just all of a sudden lose your traps and delts at 32 years of age. classic sign of steroid use, traps, neck and shoulder area goes. Id say the premature balding was a red flag as well. Plus hes from Brazil where they love their steroids.

Most of sherdog knew this right before he fought Overeem

He looked insanely small

I know he was using/cheating but I'm still a fan

bullshit. age does that to some people, even a couple of years.

8e766f2279dc1d24fa8d7ffb210cfa48--senior-fitness-pumping-iron.jpg

He begs to differ

I hate to judge by these before and after pics becauase there are far too many variables

I dont see any difference at all between those two pictures.

Not much of a difference especially years apart and it's stupid to use this as some sort of proof...but I have always said almost everyone on the top level does PED's but this is just stupid.I have to stop coming into these dumb ped threads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back