scapdigest called out jds a year ago,

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
http://www.scrapdigest.com/five-pictures-ufc-fighters-usada-drug-testing/3110/

In the article, which has the premise of Before/After USADA photos, the author writes "This article is not meant to accuse fighters of using steroids, it’s a simple observation of Five pictures of UFC fighters before and after the USADA testing came in mid-2015".

the author also quotes a twitter article from fury's fight picks which reads

Hate to be that guy, but Junior dos Santos looks so different since new USADA drug testing. Right pic is from today: pic.twitter.com/fzoDjPKlk8

— Fury’s Fight Picks (@FurysFightPicks) 9 April 2016

here is the photo in question

FotorCreated-22-696x391.jpg

interesting

bullshit. age does that to some people, even a couple of years.

It's unfortunate so many are juicing. No mercy for the guilty. Good call by the digest.

The most obvious comparison is always in the shoulders and traps.

Yikes. Pretty obvious but maybe he was injured during that camp and couldn't push as hard?

Nobody really knows just full speculation

USADA wreaking havoc. That bald headed bastard Novitsky is the most powerful man in the sport.

JDS never willingly ingested any banned substance in his life you pussies!

JDS = Junior Doesn't Steroid!

http://www.scrapdigest.com/five-pictures-ufc-fighters-usada-drug-testing/3110/

In the article, which has the premise of Before/After USADA photos, the author writes "This article is not meant to accuse fighters of using steroids, it’s a simple observation of Five pictures of UFC fighters before and after the USADA testing came in mid-2015".

the author also quotes a twitter article from fury's fight picks which reads

Hate to be that guy, but Junior dos Santos looks so different since new USADA drug testing. Right pic is from today: pic.twitter.com/fzoDjPKlk8

— Fury’s Fight Picks (@FurysFightPicks) 9 April 2016

here is the photo in question

FotorCreated-22-696x391.jpg

interesting
Don't go that far, at one point I received double yellows here for saying Jones had very low testosterone and that's suspicious! Also, I was once on MMA linker, one the mods banned me because I wrote that it's impossible to be as muscular as the Reem and be a full time MMA fighter naturally!

bullshit. age does that to some people, even a couple of years.

What a coincidence that some people started aging over night as soon as stricter drug testing was implemented.

Even the teenagers like Erick Silva really started getting up there in age.

This isn't much of a difference tbh. He's clearly flexing in the first picture as well. This isn't alike a Vitor or Erick Silva deflation he just looks slightly softer

Matching pictures to catch people on drugs is ridiculous 95% of the time because it only takes one factor into account for the change in their body

The main reason I'm happy about USADA is now that we can catch the people on shit we'll have less need for stupid articles like that one

Back