SBS comparison - Khabib vs Tony

This fight is never gonna happen, it's time to forget about it. No point in getting excited anymore.

<DCrying>

Oh I’ve been over it. Honeslty don’t think I could get excited for it a fifth time. A lot of people here only started taking notice of these guys recently and so have only gone through the disappointment of the fight falling through once or twice... I’ve been watching both of these guys since their debuts and have felt the disappointment ALL FOUR TIMES, each one hurting more than the last. I’m over it now. Posted this comparison because of other threads today discussing who had the better wins, I thought this would give some perspective.

I had some issues with @Wise1 but I've done a 180.

Way more balanced than I ever gave credit for.

Consider this my mea culpa. Might not always agree with you (and you were putting a ton of threads up that were similar to each other) but you are a good poster. I'm not too proud to admit being wrong about someone.

Oh I’ve been over it. Honeslty don’t think I could get excited for it a fifth time. A lot of people here only started taking notice of these guys recently and so have only gone through the disappointment of the fight falling through once or twice... I’ve been watching both of these guys since their debuts and have felt the disappointment ALL FOUR TIMES, each one hurting more than the last. I’m over it now. Posted this comparison because of other threads today discussing who had the better wins, I thought this would give some perspective.

Don't give up hope. I'm with you in having gone through the disappointment each time but it's just been bad luck. I really think it happens in 2019.

I had some issues with @Wise1 but I've done a 180.

Way more balanced than I ever gave credit for.

Consider this my mea culpa. Might not always agree with you (and you were putting a ton of threads up that were similar to each other) but you are a good poster. I'm not too proud to admit being wrong about someone.

Thanks man. I’m happy to squash it because you’re a tough cookie, better to NOT be at odds with!

I'd like to see this fight but I find it comical that it never happened when it was suppose to all those times. They wanted one of them knocked down a few notches because of their cash cow.

How do you mean?
They wanted Tony to take care of Khabib before the inevitable fight with McGregor imo. Not saying he would've but he was more of the nightmare match-up.

Lmao if you look at the side by side comparisons that OP made, not even close...

But they don’t tell the WHOLE story. Some of those figures can actually be misleading.

Jesus Christ Conor fans are pathetic.

The November join date guy is gonna tell all of us that are fans of Tony that we were former Conor fans LMAO?

That is the go-to for Khabib fans now.

Best part is I bet on Khabib vs Conor and made $, and have never been a Conor fan. You are on an MMA site, son. This isn't full of casuals, it's more hardcore fans. Thus, someone like Tony will actually have fans that aren't just Conor fans jumping ship.

The November join date guy is gonna tell all of us that are fans of Tony that we were former Conor fans LMAO?

That is the go-to for Khabib fans now.

Best part is I bet on Khabib vs Conor and made $, and have never been a Conor fan. You are on an MMA site, son. This isn't full of casuals, it's more hardcore fans. Thus, someone like Tony will actually have fans that aren't just Conor fans jumping ship.
Funny you mention that, OP is currently defending Conor in Conor groupie thread as we speak

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mcg-vs-khabib-the-oversight.3805429/page-8

Funny you mention that, OP is currently defending Conor in Conor groupie thread as we speak

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mcg-vs-khabib-the-oversight.3805429/page-8

Yeah, okay...

I've also seen him defend Khabib! So...he's a fan of Khabib, Tony, and Conor!

The overall bigger point is that the kneejerk reaction to anyone trumpeting Tony here seems to be (and maybe you don't always do it, not sure, but a hell of a lot of Khabib fans do) that it must be some salty Conor fan looking for something to cling to. Which is just idiotic. Again, this is a site with actual fans, not just casuals. Here, guys like Tony, Holloway, Whitaker, etc. have real fans. I've argued with you plenty already about Khabib, but here's my bet slip from Conor/Khabib:
upload_2018-12-6_18-0-3.png

So my point is just that everyone who might be a Tony fan isn't some former Conor fan looking for a limb to grab onto.

Whatever happens with this and Khabib vs. Tony we should also get Khabib vs. T-City and Max vs. Tony.

Whatever happens with this and Khabib vs. Tony we should also get Khabib vs. T-City and Max vs. Tony.

IF Ortega gets by Max, IF, then I can’t think of too many matchups I’d like to see more than Khabib vs Ortega.

Yeah, okay...

I've also seen him defend Khabib! So...he's a fan of Khabib, Tony, and Conor!

The overall bigger point is that the kneejerk reaction to anyone trumpeting Tony here seems to be (and maybe you don't always do it, not sure, but a hell of a lot of Khabib fans do) that it must be some salty Conor fan looking for something to cling to. Which is just idiotic. Again, this is a site with actual fans, not just casuals. Here, guys like Tony, Holloway, Whitaker, etc. have real fans. I've argued with you plenty already about Khabib, but here's my bet slip from Conor/Khabib:
View attachment 483749

So my point is just that everyone who might be a Tony fan isn't some former Conor fan looking for a limb to grab onto.
and the only reason you're defending the Conor nutugging OP hiding behind Tony is because of the 20 or so hate replies you delivered in my "Khabib will be the biggest MMA star ever" thread a couple days ago
<{Heymansnicker}>
Ahhh... Sherdog... gotta love it.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/k...-in-ufc-history.3872727/page-9#post-147153031

and the only reason you're defending the Conor nutugging OP hiding behind Tony is because of the 20 or so hate replies you delivered in my "Khabib will be the biggest MMA star ever" thread a couple days ago
<{Heymansnicker}>
Ahhh... Sherdog... gotta love it.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/k...-in-ufc-history.3872727/page-9#post-147153031

Hate replies. LMAO wow you take this way too seriously.

It's a forum. Khabib isn't your BFF.

Indeed gotta love Sherdog. Dickriders like you incapable of normal discussion. Sad.

Hate replies. LMAO wow you take this way too seriously.

It's a forum. Khabib isn't your BFF.

Indeed gotta love Sherdog. Dickriders like you incapable of normal discussion. Sad.
You're the one allying yourself with people who disagree with me for some sick forum revenge plot<{Heymansnicker}>

LOL @Wise1 it seems you are correct. See his above post. He should have included this picture of himself too:

upload_2018-12-6_21-26-58.jpeg

Back