SBG fighter has terrible tats like Conor McGregor

J

JollyRants

upload_2017-3-28_11-6-2.pngupload_2017-3-28_11-4-46.png Apparently Conor isn't the only one with terrible tats at SBG.

There are thousands of shitty tats in mma.

The one on his chest isn't bad. A lion in a jungle setting. The problem is what appears to be a crown just above his crotch. I can't express how fucked up that is.

The real problem seems to be when tattoos are placed close together. In this instance. The jungle scene, and his left shoulder. On the right side it looks fine, imo.

The chest piece doesn't look bad but the gorilla on the midsection reminds me of{<jimmies}

This guy fights like McGregor too. Young talent from what I've seen

Tiger heart and contemplative gorilla hmmmm

What do you guys suppose that gorilla is thinking about?

As long as the tattoo is done well, I wont hate. If it is a bad tattoo the it is a bad tattoo, but that one is very well done. To each their own, same reason someone would have a star wars tattoo and i wouldnt.

Granted some of the other tattoos other than the chest piece are questionable. Hard to see the sleeve. The Crown....dont like the placement lol. The gorilla I dont mind as much.

Last edited:
MMA fighters typically have poor tattoos. More news at 10.

Looks like Conan O´Briens perverted son

They been feeding him cans over in Bellator. Hope Chinzo knocks his ass out since he ducked Pico.

Uhhh.. can gorillas even cross their arms like that? Better not be some Harambe shit

chest tat is the new neck tat
also what the fuck is that a reverse tramp stamp??

At least no neck tatts

Hes improving over Team Alpha Male

They been feeding him cans over in Bellator. Hope Chinzo knocks his ass out since he ducked Pico.
He wanted none of Pico, would get rape smashed. Dude is very overrated and struggled with bums so i got Chinzo flying knee KO

Back