SBG Fans, Welcome Your New Messiah! His Name is Artem Lobov!!

You're literally asking this in a thread you made to bash him..

Where in this thread have I bashed him or said anything negative. He's the only guy that trains at SBG consistently, so in my mind the true representative of his gym while Mcgregor is out. Don't place your insecurities about Artem on me.

.500 fighter who doesn't finish.......pass

Artem is getting the next shot at the fake featherweight belt.

Artem-Lobov-w-Hammer.jpg

you have it out for SBG Ireland

Because I rightfully said that Artem is now the only and true representative of SBG? Is that not true? I didn't say one negative thing about either Artem or SBG.

Wait, so people actually think Artem has a punchers chance at beating Cub?
<36>

To be fair, I don't doubt Conor and Kav had prior obligations scheduled and can't be in his corner no matter what.

eh, I highly doubt that. His coach is essentially on vacation. Maybe the book tour was paid for by his publisher, but I doubt that. Whatever extra sales they will have with the book tour won't offset the costs to send him there on a book tour. It's not like the guy is Donna Tartt or an actual best selling author. His public is a niche within a niche within a niche (MMA fans who are McGregor fans who are willing to buy a ghost written book). In any case, he could afford to postpone it if he really wanted to.
If his best friend really had serious family obligations he wouldn't be away from his hometown with some random guys at a hotel room allegedly inhaling n20.

eh, I highly doubt that. His coach is essentially on vacation. Maybe the book tour was paid for by his publisher, but I doubt that. Whatever extra sales they will have with the book tour won't offset the costs to send him there on a book tour. It's not like the guys is Donna Tartt or an actual best selling author. His public is a niche within a niche within a niche (MMA fans who are McGregor fans who are willing to buy a ghost written book). In any case, he could afford to postpone it if he really wanted to.
If his best friend really had serious family obligations he wouldn't be away from his hometown with some random guys at a hotel room allegedly inhaling n20.

Who knows? It could be just coincidental, Mcgregor and Kavannagh seem like loyal guys. I'm sure they would have been there if they could have.

Even FW GOAT Conor had to move up in weight to duck Artem.

Because I rightfully said that Artem is now the only and true representative of SBG? Is that not true? I didn't say one negative thing about either Artem or SBG.
of course its not true.... the gym is massive

Who knows? It could be just coincidental, Mcgregor and Kavannagh seem like loyal guys. I'm sure they would have been there if they could have.

I looked up their twitter accounts and McGregor hasn't even acknowledged this fight is happening. Kavanagh only sent a timid tweet congratulating Artem for making weight. It's a shame really. McGregor has a fairly big platform. He should be encouraging his fans to watch his friend. Maybe they think Artem will be embarrassed, who knows. Artem looks like a decent dude tbh. Him and Nelson are the only guys from SBG who have self-awareness and who don't act like complete douches.

Back