SBG BJJ coach Dillon Danis loses in FIRST ROUND at ADCC

He lost at what is basically the olympics of grappling, so another way of putting it is that Conor's BJJ coach is so good that he was able to compete in the highest level tournament possible.

You do realise how good you have to be to get to ADCC in the first place, right?

Yea. I mean, I giggled when he lost to Tonon and Sheilds, and here too, but mostly because of his attitude. The guy is an incredibly good grappler.

I have no problem with McG but Danis is a full on douche nozzle.
Careful, or he'll get his squirrel hunting crew after you.
C99Rwl3XgAExD9C.jpg

He lost a decision to Gordon Ryan who is no joke and who also looks like a massive juicehead at the moment

Jesus that makes 5 losses in a row. He's now 4-6 in his last 10. That's gotta hurt his confidence after all the shit he talked. Going on that kind of streak is rough for anyone. He just may not be ready/cut out for that level of competition. Kid needs let go of his ego and take some time off to improve.

He lost a decision to Gordon Ryan who is no joke and who also looks like a massive juicehead at the moment

Well its an open "secret" that they juice their heads of in many BJJ tournaments. Next to no testing and tremendous advantages if you do it right. Brazils influence in BJJ is still very high and they eat and buy roids there like icecream. Not saying they are the only ones. Definitely not.

Meh, seeing that pic of DD holding his official red rider rifle weakened my resolve to say anything positive.

Shouldn't have went full Kanye

Well its an open "secret" that they juice their heads of in many BJJ tournaments. Next to no testing and tremendous advantages if you do it right. Brazils influence in BJJ is still very high and they eat and buy roids there like icecream. Not saying they are the only ones. Definitely not.
One of the best parts about grappling, they can juice, recover, murder...and without strikes, theres nowhere near the ethical compromise of using peds since no one's getting slept or head kicked (IMO of course)

dillon didn't have a single point scored on him the entire weekend. he lost to gordon via ref decision after 15 min. gordon went on to win the whole tournament

in the absolute he won by submission then lost by a penalty point despite coming close to finishing a submission

He lost to Gordon Ryan not some schmuck. There's no shame in that at all that guys great.

why don't u say that to his face then loser

u won't. no balls/ovaries. u won't do it

so no one can criticize Danis if they can't face him IRL?

LOL - brilliant logic.

I agree. But it puts Danis performance into perspective. Going so close against a guy who has a massive physical/chemical advantage surely means Danis had equal or superior technique on the day. Many thought he won that match for what it's worth.

I agree. But it puts Danis performance into perspective. Going so close against a guy who has a massive physical/chemical advantage surely means Danis had equal or superior technique on the day. Many thought he won that match for what it's worth.

absolutely. As vomit inducing his personality is he is nevertheless a masterful bjj fighter.

Back