SBG BJJ coach Dillon Danis loses in FIRST ROUND at ADCC

<Fedor23>

shit happens. sometimes you win sometimes you lose. at least he tried, at least he competed

i'm sorry mcgregor ko'd your boy hosay into the living death but it's time to get over it. you mcgregor haters make luke rocksalt look sodium free

Conor's been a terrible influence. Got him kicked out of his gym by Marcelo.

Last edited:
His BJJ instructor is still a lot better than his boxing instructor even though he's actually better at boxing.

<Fedor23>

shit happens. sometimes you win sometimes you lose. at least he tried, at least he competed

i'm sorry mcgregor ko'd your boy hosay into the living death but it's time to get over it. you mcgregor haters make luke rocksalt look sodium free

Oh I'm not a McGregor hater at all, I'm a big fan actually, just thought this is funny cos Danis is coat-tail riding like a champ.... but not as good as he won't stop talking about. Is funny.

Oh I'm not a McGregor hater at all, I'm a big fan actually, just thought this is funny cos Danis is coat-tail riding like a champ.... but not as good as he won't stop talking about. Is funny.

why don't u say that to his face then loser

u won't. no balls/ovaries. u won't do it

Name value means nothing. Mackenzie Dern lost to a Finnish dance instructor. :D

why don't u say that to his face then loser

u won't. no balls/ovaries. u won't do it

Go hula hoop. Why don't you compete in a hula hoop contest? You too afraid you'll lose?

You won't do it.

You can sugar coat it all you want but these threads are nothing more than hater threads, go outside and get some air, incidentally Danis is not an SBG coach he simply trains with Conor during certain fight camps.

Feeling good about someones failures says a lot

Lol. Dannis is waaay overhyped. Has a very Diaz-esque record in matches, with a few victories over elite talent.

He lost to Gordon Ryan, you knob. And it was a really close match. Gordon is perhaps the biggest stud on the no-gi scene right now. Get back in your lane, you goof.

He lost at what is basically the olympics of grappling, so another way of putting it is that Conor's BJJ coach is so good that he was able to compete in the highest level tournament possible.

You do realise how good you have to be to get to ADCC in the first place, right?

He's not an SBG coach, he trains mma there, but he's not a coach.

Back