SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always use the argument 'until it helps me in real life' for not lifting weights

regarding Deadlifts, i then remember when as a child our car got stuck in the sand pretty deeply. My dad then simply deadlifted each end completely off the ground and over onto the road and were good to go haha

so there's that haha

i always use the argument 'until it helps me in real life' for not lifting weights

Whoa, whoa, whoa there cowboy. First we gotta get you drinking water, then we'll think about putting you on a lifting program.

Whoa, whoa, whoa there cowboy. First we gotta get you drinking water, then we'll think about putting you on a lifting program.
i lifted for like five months in Afghanistan, got up to like 165-170 but way stronger. I presume i have the genetics for it from my dad

then i got back and started drinking/playing basketball/running 10 miles all the time so haven't touched a single weight since haha

i lifted for like five months in Afghanistan, got up to like 165-170 but way stronger. I presume i have the genetics for it from my dad

then i got back and started drinking/playing basketball/running 10 miles all the time so haven't touched a single weight since haha

Genetics are overblown except for extreme cases.

I could be built like a marathoner or I could be built like a power lifter, all depends on my diet and training.

Obviously can't change your bones (you're not going to have longer arms or be taller etc)

Same with fat people, they aren't genetically fat, they just have fat parents with fat habits that they pass down to their fat fucking kids.

you can look like a fat grimace with peanut butter and shrugs

I could be built like a marathoner or I could be built like a power lifter, all depends on my diet and training.

Obviously can't change your bones (you're not going to have longer arms or be taller etc)

Same with fat people, they aren't genetically fat, they just have fat parents with fat habits that they pass down to their fat fucking kids.
no clue, perhaps you're right

although seeing virtually every black kid my age in HS being ripped w/ abs despite not working out does dispel that a bit for me, same w/ parents that are athletic generally having athletic kids. Obviously diet/exercise/training helps, but my brother and I clearly inherited those things from our dad and not our mom who is clumsy and about as unathletic as humanly possible.

Whether that applies to building muscle mass i honestly have zero clue, was just guessing. My brother put on muscle really fast until he got wounded, as he can't feel his left arm now there's no point in going hard.

regarding Deadlifts, i then remember when as a child our car got stuck in the sand pretty deeply. My dad then simply deadlifted each end completely off the ground and over onto the road and were good to go haha

so there's that haha

I suppose biceps are unimportant if your real life doesn't involve streetfights or beating cheeks

All need to be gorged with fluids of life...

Bullshit.

You can outwork genetics but they have a massive effect on the individual.

I just want to know, which have you done more recently -- lift weights or drink water?

a pit bull on the loose just caught and killed a deer a few blocks from me. witnesses said it broke all the deers legs as well, chomping on them. it ran away before PD or animal control could get there. a few blocks later, it chased a cyclist until the rider sped away.
and that's why I'm always strapped when I ride.
pit bulls don't like hollow points.

Don't underestimate epigenetics.
Need you to figure out this DNA altering thing so I can get as big as The Mountain.

Trying to get hugeeeeeee.

a pit bull on the loose just caught and killed a deer a few blocks from me. witnesses said it broke all the deers legs as well, chomping on them. it ran away before PD or animal control could get there. a few blocks later, it chased a cyclist until the rider sped away.

Need you to figure out this DNA altering thing so I can get as big as The Mountain.

Trying to get hugeeeeeee.

I am studying CRISPR at the moment. I would love to meet you Mr PUO and study your body, the desire is to eliminate all the impurities bestowed upon you through your genetic lineage. I met with Mr Zheng and went to Chine briefly last year to observe the nature of the technology... One day all will be pure for The Nexus...

Dogs of peace IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back