SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngannananou is getting murdered. That happens when you gas after a minute into the fight. Dude bought into his own hype very badly.
The only hype was that he hits like a mack truck, which is true. Most people were aware Miocic would be better at everything. It's just that if he does get a clean shot, fight over. Since he didn't, this is the predictable result.

the cornerman's receding braids are ridiculous
edit: i guess those are cornrows? i don't even know what that cat is doing
double edit: no, he just shaved weird stripes into his hair hahaha wtf son

Last edited:
The only hype was that he hits like a mack truck, which is true. Most people were aware Miocic would be better at everything. It's just that if he does get a clean shot, fight over. Since he didn't, this is the predictable result.
Dude's trainer was "falling" over after getting kicked in his training (hype) videos. You are right that this was the predictable outcome.

that dude's blue suit is pretty gangsta
might be a judge, looks like a younger skinnier Jay Glazer

This fight is garbage. Both these cans got gassed after the first round

Ngannananou is getting murdered. That happens when you gas after a minute into the fight. Dude bought into his own hype very badly.

Too much slab flesh.

His muscles are so dense that Mr Miocic is not doing tremendous damage to his beautiful flesh.

They shouldn't let Ngannou off his stool. He has zero chance.

What a shit fight. Glad I don’t pay for this

MMA is utter garbage these days. I watched Dunkirk instead and have zero regrets.

that other corner guy was in Marked for Death i think
or Predator II

MMA is utter garbage these days. I watched Dunkirk instead and have zero regrets.

Good....

proxy

So the big Nigerian kid is a flash in the pan huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back