SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao . 700 on the dog. People will never learn. Props as everyone has paid. Will be taking Canelo against GGG. Pm bets

Lmao . 700 on the dog. People will never learn. Props as everyone has paid. Will be taking Canelo against GGG. Pm bets
Spence was a huge favorite.

Didn't know this Rampage fight was part of a heavyweight tournament. When the fuck did Mir go to bellator lol

Spence was a huge favorite.

Boxing forum people thought he was going to lose lol. I was offering great odds and people passed. I think it was more of people trying to get a "one up" on my boys. They'd rather give away money then be wrong

Goddamn didn't realize Rampage weighed in at 253.

Not even watching that

Mr Spence was delicious tonight. Did you feel the wonderful resonant sounds as he impacted Mr Peterson's flesh?

Streaming it. Shitty event

Dana is fucking clueless. When you have people with money who don't give a shit enough to stream it you have a problem. I was snap chatting E to make sure I got his trunks and hand wraps (no gloves because they go to the commission )

I forgot there was a UFC card. Bums

Mr Spence was delicious tonight. Did you feel the wonderful resonant sounds as he impacted Mr Peterson's flesh?

I knew this was easy. Same with Danny; give us a real fight

Ngannananou is getting murdered. That happens when you gas after a minute into the fight. Dude bought into his own hype very badly.

Hahaha UFC commentators literally described Nganananno's moves as "too much explosion"

he has great power, but he's basically Kongo w/ much sloppier striking, way worse offensive wrestling and somehow even worse TDD

that being said he landed like two shots that almost closed dude's eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back